When will you acknowledge the NT pill???

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
The fat LTN in my school is rizzing up a HTB on his third fucking day, and no he doesn't know anyone just as me

Meanwhile even though I get IOIs as I walk through the hall, I'm rotting on .org between the classes

Even the legit model guy in my class is only hanging out with other dudes, and he's a frickin chadlite

Fuck this shit man, I will start doing cocaine if I want to break the incel curse

Maybe we aren't that ugly, we're just too autistic for society

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: YungTrappa, sportsmogger, klip11 and 13 others
Isn't this just water, everyone needs to be NT, even attractive guys, being a shut-in won't get you girls, whether you're Chico or not

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, YungTrappa, sportsmogger and 18 others
i ja bih rizzovao jednu balavicu 09 ali se plasim da me ne odbije

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, YungTrappa, Vetar and 3 others
You call jestermaxxing “rizz”?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, NateJacobs, Jova and 2 others
Isn't this just water, everyone needs to be NT, even attractive guys, being a shut-in won't get you girls, whether you're Chico or not
But whats important to acknowledge here is that you'd probably already be NT if you're attractive, due to the positive reinforcement loop you've experienced

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, greywind, shia.jihadist and 5 others
You call jestermaxxing “rizz”?
Jester maxing or not, he probably lost virginity at 15 and at the end of the day, we're the ones who will be alone in bed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: YungTrappa, JohnDoe, NateJacobs and 4 others
But whats important to acknowledge here is that you'd probably already be NT if you're attractive, due to the positive reinforcement loop you've experienced
True, but if you weren't attractive during the puberty, that is when your brain and personality is still developing, you missed the train

You could become attractive later, but the damage is already done

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, greywind, hopecel and 1 other person
i ja bih rizzovao jednu balavicu 09 ali se plasim da me ne odbije
Ja sam prisao curama koje su mi davale znakove i one su me i dalje odbile

No looks for autism

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, hopecel and shizuku11111
Jester maxing or not, he probably lost virginity at 15 and at the end of the day, we're the ones who will be alone in bed
I would rather be alone my whole life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, hopecel, Jova and 1 other person
Ja sam prisao curama koje su mi davale znakove i one su me i dalje odbile

No looks for autism
problem je sto bi ja morao da cold approachujem ovu jer je tek sad dosla, prva je godina ja cetvrta, ogroman green flag mi je sto je uglavnom sama ili sa pojednom drugaricom

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, hopecel and BoredPrince
Got a crazy ioi in college lecture rn this one blonde girl keeps looking at me lol. Gonna aproach and see where things go :forcedsmile:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and BoredPrince
As long as you aren’t an autistic sperg then it doesn’t matter.
Meanwhile even though I get IOIs as I walk through the hall, I'm rotting on .org between the class
Girls looking at you for 2 seconds isn’t an IOI.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, YungTrappa, greywind and 4 others
Don't worry the fat fuck is just jestermaxxing in the friend zone. He's never getting out

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
Don't worry the fat fuck is just jestermaxxing in the friend zone. He's never getting out
still better than rotting in this shitty forum just like we are doing rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, hopecel, Jova and 2 others
still better than rotting in this shitty forum just like we are doing rn
it's bad for him in the long run. just grows his delusion. (don't rot in here it aint gonna get you no where)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, hopecel, Suns9999 and 2 others
it's bad for him in the long run. just grows his delusion. (don't rot in here it aint gonna get you no where)
shit if he loses weight he could do something if he is lowinhib. im not rotting tbf just waiting till food is ready. cheers mate have a good day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, hopecel, Suns9999 and 1 other person
The fat LTN in my school is rizzing up a HTB on his third fucking day, and no he doesn't know anyone just as me

Meanwhile even though I get IOIs as I walk through the hall, I'm rotting on .org between the classes

Even the legit model guy in my class is only hanging out with other dudes, and he's a frickin chadlite

Fuck this shit man, I will start doing cocaine if I want to break the incel curse

NT status is linked heavily to one's looks. Meaning, the average NT person is better looking. You can't seperate it from looks.

The fat LTN is never going to be desired by a HTB. She's using him for her own entertainment. Imagine having fat weirdos acting goofy and submissive to you all day. It's funny af for women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: YungTrappa, hopecel, Jova and 6 others

Yes what did stupid shit? You can do it through Convo it could work there is a secre y looks , yet it lois ble.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa and Suns9999
No looks for autism
Autistics have a specific look to them, so you can't seperate their looks from the equation and blame their behaviour as the main factor causing their inceldom.

• JFL
  • +1

Its not. If ur socially awkward as a man ur screwed everybody knows that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, hopecel, AhappyPill4u and 6 others

Shut up stop coping

• JFL
  • +1
smoke weed it has some kind of powers which makes u NT and hang out out with other weed smomers which are def NT

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, Suns9999 and BoredPrince
  • JFL
  • +1
problem je sto bi ja morao da cold approachujem ovu jer je tek sad dosla, prva je godina ja cetvrta, ogroman green flag mi je sto je uglavnom sama ili sa pojednom drugaricom
Onda ti je sad najbolja prilika, ali pitanje je jel ona tebe primjetila?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, Suns9999 and shizuku11111
Got a crazy ioi in college lecture rn this one blonde girl keeps looking at me lol. Gonna aproach and see where things go :forcedsmile:
Did you approach?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, DarkAscender and Suns9999
As long as you aren’t an autistic sperg then it doesn’t matter.

Girls looking at you for 2 seconds isn’t an IOI.
What about staring or smiling to each other when they look at me?

I'm too high inhib so I always break the eye contact first

• +1
  • JFL
IOIs are schizophrenic delusions

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: YungTrappa, DarkAscender, Suns9999 and 1 other person
NT status is linked heavily to one's looks. Meaning, the average NT person is better looking. You can't seperate it from looks.

The fat LTN is never going to be desired by a HTB. She's using him for her own entertainment. Imagine having fat weirdos acting goofy and submissive to you all day. It's funny af for women.
Idk man, I see often ltns with MTBs or herbs when I walk through the city

But I'll admit it, it's not as much as it was before

• +1
  • JFL
Yes what did stupid shit? You can do it through Convo it could work there is a secre y looks , yet it lois ble.
What language is this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, YungTrappa and Suns9999
When it becomes real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, XtrovertNTnormalfag and Suns9999
smoke weed it has some kind of powers which makes u NT and hang out out with other weed smomers which are def NT
I never saw stoners as NT guys, usually it's guys who drink alcohol and smoke

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, Suns9999 and BoredPrince
Nt>looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, JohnDoe, hopecel and 3 others
I still don’t talk to people after almost a month of studies. Meanwhile everyone else talks together as if they’ve known each other for years lmao, it’s over for me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Suns9999 and BoredPrince
Shut up stop coping
Unfortunately, my experiences confirm it

I approached girls that were smiling at me here and there, but in the end they still rejected me once they realized I'm non NT

That's why I don't approach anymore, it's useless

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Onda ti je sad najbolja prilika, ali pitanje je jel ona tebe primjetila?
pogledali se jednom i posle toga sam je bas retko vidjao, jer smo u drugim delovima skole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and BoredPrince
I still don’t talk to people after almost a month of studies. Meanwhile everyone else talks together as if they’ve known each other for years lmao, it’s over for me
Same here, exactly that happened wherever I went, and I changed a lot of places

The only thing that would help becoming more NT are drugs, but they are temporary

Prisoners of our own mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, TUSSELEIF and Suns9999
He's gonna get rejected anyway but atleast he tried

• JFL
  • JFL
pogledali se jednom i posle toga sam je bas retko vidjao, jer smo u drugim delovima skole
Nećeš dobiti bolju priliku ja mislim, čak i ako te odbije vjerojatno nitko neće znati pošto je nova

Možda da je nađeš na ig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and shizuku11111
Nećeš dobiti bolju priliku ja mislim, čak i ako te odbije vjerojatno nitko neće znati pošto je nova
i to je meni bilo u glavi, a isto sto sam i ja cetvrta pa cak iako me odbije to ce biti privremeno jer zavrsavam srednju za 4-5 meseca
Možda da je nađeš na ig
bas tesko to

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Yes, it is. It's not an opinion. Every study to date has shown that non NT brain development is linked to genetic load.
I heard it's more 50/50

50% of your personality is influenced by looks and the other 50 by your circumstances, primarily in young age when your brain is still developing

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
@Orc This user has autism but he's good looking, he is the exception to the rule. He gets laid fairly easily. Again, his behaviour is strange because of his autism disorder but the Halo effect masks it enough for him to get laid. No NT faggot can slay a woman without reaching the minimum looks fresh hold. In this community we believe it's around a 7 or 8/10 for 5/10+ tier women for short term flings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, BoredPrince and thenewhebbe
i to je meni bilo u glavi, a isto sto sam i ja cetvrta pa cak iako me odbije to ce biti privremeno jer zavrsavam srednju za 4-5 meseca

bas tesko to
Ja bih svakako predložio da joj prides jer poslje srednje ako ne ideš na studij, onda je baš brutalno pokušavati s dating

• JFL
@Orc This user has autism but he's good looking, he is the exception to the rule. He gets laid fairly easily. Again, his behaviour is strange because of his autism disorder but the Halo effect masks it enough for him to get laid. No NT faggot can slay a woman without reaching the minimum looks fresh hold. In this community we believe it's around a 7 or 8/10 for 5/10+ tier women for short term flings.
Most people get laid dude . Warm approach mogs

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back