When women get paid more they act arrogant AF

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
My sister got a job for £75k recently. This basically puts her in the top 1% (especially in the region we are in). In fact probably top 0.1% for her age / region. She is 32 years old still unmarried. Her entire personality just flipped and is now incredibly egoistic. She was on £40k before which is still incredibly good for the north of England, but now at £75k it's taken her ego to the depths of the multiverse. She acts so arrogant and looks down on people all the time. It's no surprise she can't find a guy. She would only accept six figures and tall.

Just a reminder average curry is 5'7 and they have the lowest average earning out of any ethnicity. Totally over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SplashJuice, Ryldoo IS COPING, zurzolo and 12 others
FDD2B481 975E 457F 820F 495044DDA442

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, greywind, diditeverbegin and 3 others
Indians earn high
Pakistanis earn low
Bengalis earn low

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, greywind, iloveboobs and 3 others
Women are the majority of home owners in most regions, money is seriously fake and gay

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, iloveboobs and Imretarded?
My sister got a job for £75k recently. This basically puts her in the top 1% (especially in the region we are in). In fact probably top 0.1% for her age / region. She is 32 years old still unmarried. Her entire personality just flipped and is now incredibly egoistic. She was on £40k before which is still incredibly good for the north of England, but now at £75k it's taken her ego to the depths of the multiverse. She acts so arrogant and looks down on people all the time. It's no surprise she can't find a guy. She would only accept six figures and tall.

Just a reminder average curry is 5'7 and they have the lowest average earning out of any ethnicity. Totally over.
Never understood ppl getting egotistical over salarys like tht lol. Unless u earn 10 mil year ur nothing anyway its not a brag earning 75k lul. I got morons in my family earning 30mil a year (combined husband and wife). Its like bragging about having a 6.5/10 face or a 6 ft 1 height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and SecularIslamist
Never understood ppl getting egotistical over salarys like tht lol. Unless u earn 10 mil year ur nothing anyway its not a brag earning 75k lul. I got morons in my family earning 30mil a year (combined husband and wife). Its like bragging about having a 6.5/10 face or a 6 ft 1 height.
Sure buddy.

UK is so shit yes £75k is worth bragging about. Especially in a region where a 3 bed house costs £100k.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Sure buddy.

UK is so shit yes £75k is worth bragging about. Especially in a region where a 3 bed house costs £100k.
Women are the majority of home owners in most regions, money is seriously fake and gay
Indians earn high
Pakistanis earn low
Bengalis earn low
IMG 7724
Reminder that minus London, the richest area is only equal to the German and Dutch average and the average brit is as wealthy as THE poorest US state

THIS FUCKING SHITHOLE IS EQUAL TO THE BRITISH AVERAGE MINUS LONDON
IMG 9051

BRITISH CHILDREN ARE STARVING TO DEATH BTW
IMG 9053
HAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW MANY BRITISH CHILDREN ARE THERE?
IMG 9054
THIS MEANS 27.7% OF ALL BRITISH CHILDREN ARE FUCKING STARVING THEY'RE EATING MAYBE A SINGLE BEAN FOR BREAKFEST LUNCH AND DINNER NOT A BEAN FOR EACH BUT ONE BEAN THROUGHOUT THE DAY

SO NEXT TIME A BRIT TALKS ABOUT US SCHOOL SHOOTING REMEMBER THAT BRITAIN IS A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY WITH MASS STARVATION

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qazw, Shahnameh, Xangsane and 4 others
View attachment 3214876
Reminder that minus London, the richest area is only equal to the German and Dutch average and the average brit is as wealthy as THE poorest US state

View attachment 3214875

View attachment 3214881
HAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 3214889
THIS MEANS 27.7% OF ALL BRITISH CHILDREN ARE FUCKING STARVING THEY'RE EATING MAYBE A SINGLE BEAN FOR BREAKFEST LUNCH AND DINNER NOT A BEAN FOR EACH BUT ONE BEAN THROUGHOUT THE DAY

SO NEXT TIME A BRIT TALKS ABOUT US SCHOOL SHOOTING REMEMBER THAT BRITAIN IS A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY WITH MASS STARVATION
This really isnt shocking info to anybody and ur getting all excited as a clueless american

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
View attachment 3214876

View attachment 3214875

View attachment 3214881
HAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 3214889

Most interesting thing I've seen all day and its just a reply jfl

• JFL
Sure buddy.

Means fk all move country to somewhere with chance for gd salary if u care tht much. Its nothing to brag about bottom line. If ur not bringing in atleast 10 million yearly nobody gives af wht u earn. Stop getting butthurt bcause its ur sister. NOBODY CARES IF SOMEBODY EARNS 75k thts just facts. They dont hear it and think oh thts special ur either rich or poor and 75k salary isnt rich.

• +1
If England didn't speak English as the national language, no one would live in that trash can country..

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
They dont hear it and think oh thts special ur either rich or poor and 75k salary isnt rich.
Seventy five grand a year is enough to live quite comfortable on your own, especially as a starting salary

Seventy five grand a year is enough to live quite comfortable on your own, especially as a starting salary
Yeah but he said shes acting arrogant af about it. Thts wht im referring to its nothing to be arrogant about.

• +1
It's not even comfortable. It's fucking easy mode. She doesn't even live in London. Average rent here is like £800 for a 3 bed house with a garden. If you want a nice place maybe £1000.

• +1
Yeah but he said shes acting arrogant af about it. Thts wht im referring to its nothing to be arrogant about.
Not everyone is a celebrity or banker retard. Even in Dubai I doubt the top 1% of people are millionaires.

It's not even comfortable. It's fucking easy mode. She doesn't even live in London. Average rent here is like £800 for a 3 bed house with a garden. If you want a nice place maybe £1000.
Does she deserve the job? don't dox but is it a jarred farts kind of job just for women or is it real work?

Does she deserve the job? don't dox but is it a jarred farts kind of job just for women or is it real work?
It's "project management". She WFH 3 times a week. So yeah kinda easy but stressful sometimes.

Not everyone is a celebrity or banker retard. Even in Dubai I doubt the top 1% of people are millionaires.
Lol why tf did u post the thread then. U think she should be arrogant af about it so what where u complaining about?

Lol why tf did u post the thread then. U think she should be arrogant af about it so what where u complaining about?
Because there is something called humbleness. You can be rich and not arrogant. I earn a lot of money compared to people my age, I own property but my attitude is the same as 10 years ago.

You're just fucking deluded if you think earning millions is the bare minimum to brag about. Okay maybe in central New York or Dubai you need that amount for a very good standard of living. Not elsewhere.

Yeah and nor are my family members that make over 10x her money they work in tech.
nigga your (presumably) two parent household pulls in $750,000 a fucking year and you have bad enough genes to be on org?

• +1
Because there is something called humbleness. You can be rich and not arrogant. I earn a lot of money compared to people my age, I own property but my attitude is the same as 10 years ago.

You're just fucking deluded if you think earning millions is the bare minimum to brag about. Okay maybe in central New York or Dubai you need that amount for a very good standard of living. Not elsewhere.
To be honest she pulls in a lot, but not enough to own her own time and freedom so really that isn't all too crazy, amazing life guaranteed but nothing unbelievable

To be honest she pulls in a lot, but not enough to own her own time and freedom so really that isn't all too crazy, amazing life guaranteed but nothing unbelievable
In the north of England trust me £75k is equivalent to like $500,000 in LA. Also she pays ZERO rent JFL.

• +1

It is. Do you brag if ur 6ft2? thts the same as bragging about earning 75k. IDC about standard of living we are talking about bragging and wht entitles u to be arrogant based on ur earnings. 75K doesnt u posted a thread complaining about ur arrogant now ur upset with ppl tht agree bcause its ur sister lol wtf.

It is the bare minimum total morons are making millions nvm 75k. But whtever fine then its okay to brag about earning 75k, having a 7/10 face, being 6t2 doing a 120kg bench press in ur world.

If ur not the top u shouldnt be bragging and 75k is 100 miles away.

• +1
You can be rich and not arrogant. I earn a lot of money compared to people my age
I understand what your trying to say but don't act like being superior to most doesn't make you feel superior and your too humble for that jfl

Lol yes they work in management in tech. That's how it works at the top level you get roles in management in industry's that u have little experience in but u wouldn't know that. Once you have had a senior or main management position in a large company (extremely large) u cn transition to working management in different types of companys.

nigga your (presumably) two parent household pulls in $750,000 a fucking year and you have bad enough genes to be on org?
Look at my post count in the 4 year span ive been on here. U have users with more posts in 2 months. I literally come here to see if theirs any new anti aging stuff at this point since im in my late 20s now. I check in every now and then im not a long term active user. The guy who made the thread has been a member for half the time of me but has over 20x the posts

• +1
View attachment 3214876

View attachment 3214875

View attachment 3214881
HAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 3214889

Why did you quote me?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Carbine
Look at my post count in the 4 year span ive been on here. U have users with more posts in 2 months. I literally come here to see if theirs any new anti aging stuff at this point since im in my late 20s now. I check in every now and then im not a long term active user. The guy who made the thread has been a member for half the time of me but has over 20x the posts
mogs me, farewell then

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
It is. Do you brag if ur 6ft2? thts the same as bragging about earning 75k. IDC about standard of living we are talking about bragging and wht entitles u to be arrogant based on ur earnings. 75K doesnt u posted a thread complaining about ur arrogant now ur upset with ppl tht agree bcause its ur sister lol wtf.

It is the bare minimum total morons are making millions nvm 75k. But whtever fine then its okay to brag about earning 75k, having a 7/10 face, being 6t2 doing a 120kg bench press in ur world.

If ur not the top u shouldnt be bragging and 75k is 100 miles away.
Yes I would brag about being 6'2 if I was born in East Timor. That's too 0.1% the equivalent of what I'm trying to explain retard. If she was in NYC she would get paid 5x minimum, so over half a million in USD so more than your imaginary father.

Stop acting like as if you live on billionaires row. Retard.

What does this mean
This is a russian incel who didn’t have sex
Then met a girl and slept with her
She lied about her age she was actually 16
Blamed him for it and now he is facing 9 months in prison
The image says
„Hello is this sex?“
Because he made tons of viddos saying shit like
„I need sex I reall need sex give me sex“

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
This is a russian incel who didn’t have sex
Then met a girl and slept with her
She lied about her age she was actually 16
Blamed him for it and now he is facing 9 months in prison
The image says
„Hello is this sex?“
Because he made tons of viddos saying shit like
„I need sex I reall need sex give me sex“
Caging ngl :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Yes I would brag about being 6'2 if I was born in East Timor. That's too 0.1% the equivalent of what I'm trying to explain retard. If she was in NYC she would get paid 5x minimum, so over half a million in USD so more than your imaginary father.

I never did idc. Ok you think she should brag and should be arrogant. So the thread was just pointless whining i guess idk. I never mentioned my father either i said 'family members'. The idea u think its okay to brag (so be egoistic). Is completely against ur OP though. Or does bragging have nothing to do with ego to u? Usually my first assumption if some1 brags is they have a big ego.

Also ur argument is bshit because nobody serious actually still works in the North East of england lol. Everybody serious moves to and works in London. So the top 1 percent salary there is completely irrelevant to the topic. Basically shes bragging because she earns more then a bunch of people who earn nothing I guess? But because she lives in a rly poor area its fine and she should have a big ego. Lol we live in the age of the internet and globalisation.

'Her entire personality just flipped and is now incredibly egoistic. She was on £40k before which is still incredibly good for the north of England, but now at £75k it's taken her ego to the depths of the multiverse. She acts so arrogant and looks down on people all the time. It's no surprise she can't find a guy' U said this is all essentially fine she should brag and have a big ego. so wht are u talking about>

I never did idc. Ok you think she should brag and should be arrogant. So the thread was just pointless whining i guess idk. I never mentioned my father either i said 'family members'. The idea u think its okay to brag (so be egoistic). Is completely against ur OP though. Or does bragging have nothing to do with ego to u? Usually my first assumption if some1 brags is they have a big ego.

Also ur argument is bshit because nobody serious actually still works in the North East of england lol. Everybody serious moves to and works in London. So the top 1 percent salary there is completely irrelevant to the topic. Basically shes bragging because she earns more then a bunch of people who earn nothing I guess? But because she lives in a rly poor area its fine and she should have a big ego. Lol we live in the age of the internet and globalisation.

'Her entire personality just flipped and is now incredibly egoistic. She was on £40k before which is still incredibly good for the north of England, but now at £75k it's taken her ego to the depths of the multiverse. She acts so arrogant and looks down on people all the time. It's no surprise she can't find a guy' U said this is all essentially fine she should brag and have a big ego. so wht are u talking about>
You fucking retard. I was not talking about bragging rights. I am saying she earns a lot that's indisputable (although you dispute it) from a completely different context. That's our point of contention.

Nobody is talking about bragging rights except you. I simply mentioned her persona has changed. You came in arguing she doesn't earn a lot and I disputed that given her context. I just told you rn if she was in NYC, LA or even fucking Alabama she would earn multiple X's of what she earns now anyway.

Some women don't realize that nobody gives a shit about how much they make. In general, people only care if she's somewhat stable and responsible with her income. It's analogous to the gym for men. A jacked truecel and femcel that makes six figures is still undesirable. she'd be better off if she got a BBL and a shit ton of surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
pretty based the last comparison especially

View attachment 3214876

View attachment 3214875

View attachment 3214881
HAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 3214889

idc uk and us is both trash

• +1
doesn't matter how much u earn never act arrogant

its like when u give an incel a gun he get a superiority complex.

• +1
Reactions: qazw

But shes not. Shes somewhere the competition is way lower. Moron. When did I imply im even affluent.

You fucking retard. I was not talking about bragging rights. I am saying she earns a lot that's indisputable (although you dispute it) from a completely different context. That's our point of contention.

Nobody is talking about bragging rights except you. I simply mentioned her persona has changed. You came in arguing she doesn't earn a lot and I disputed that given her context. I just told you rn if she was in NYC, LA or even fucking Alabama she would earn multiple X's of what she earns now anyway.
You said its changed for the worse based on her being more arrogant but on the other hand say she should be more arrogant? so tf are u talking about.

But shes not. Shes somewhere the competition is way lower.
So are opportunities, so it balances out.
Moron. When did I imply im even affluent.
You just said you're parents earn 750 you retard. Gtfo here.
You said its changed for the worse based on her being more arrogant but on the other hand say she should be more arrogant? so tf are u talking about.
Where did I say she should be retard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back