When women get paid more they act arrogant AF

So are opportunities, so it balances out.

You just said you're parents earn 750 you retard. Gtfo here.

Where did I say she should be retard?
you said she should brag in my world that means be arrogant. Lol honestly wth are u talking about ur so emotional it makes no sense itsl ike arguing with a woman. If u get so butthurt over ppl comment on ur sister dnt post about her.

you said she should brag in my world that means be arrogant. Lol honestly wth are u talking about ur so emotional it makes no sense itsl ike arguing with a woman. If u get so butthurt over ppl comment on ur sister dnt post about her.
I wasn't arguing about that with you dickhead. I was arguing with your deluded ass acting like £75k is nothing. You come in this thread acting like a big shot with imaginary parents who have friends earning 30 million JFLL.

Youre the actual foid for thinking this.

I never said its nothing I said its not worth bragging about which its objectively not.
I wasn't arguing about that with you dickhead. I was arguing with your deluded ass acting like £75k is nothing. You come in this thread acting like a big shot with imaginary parents who have friends earning 30 million JFLL.

Youre the actual foid for thinking this.

Wow 3 hours you where bottling it in waiting to reply. I never said its nothing I said its not worth bragging out big difference. Go cry to mummy or big sis. Maybe she cn look after u and pay for the phsychiatrist u desperately need to see since shes a big shot now.

I never said its nothing I said its not worth bragging about which its objectively not.
Wow 3 hours you where bottling it in waiting to reply.
I have a life and you aren't important.
I never said its nothing I said its not worth bragging out big difference. Go cry to mummy or big sis. Maybe she cn look after u and pay for the phsychiatrist u desperately need to see since shes a big shot now.
Just stfu no one bought up bragging rights other than you, I said UK that wage is good especially region / age worth bragging. No one is as retarded to think you need millions to brag. Get off insta / TikTok this is probably why you think you need that amount.

Last edited:
My sister got a job for £75k recently. This basically puts her in the top 1% (especially in the region we are in). In fact probably top 0.1% for her age / region. She is 32 years old still unmarried. Her entire personality just flipped and is now incredibly egoistic. She was on £40k before which is still incredibly good for the north of England, but now at £75k it's taken her ego to the depths of the multiverse. She acts so arrogant and looks down on people all the time. It's no surprise she can't find a guy. She would only accept six figures and tall.

Just a reminder average curry is 5'7 and they have the lowest average earning out of any ethnicity. Totally over.
Women can afford to not have humility and be egoistic all the time because they haven't felt the amount the existential pressures as men. You aren't made fun of as a woman if you make millions of dollars or make nothing. If you lose all your money as a woman there's societal safety nets like simps and family members but as a man you're on your own so you better be humble about it.

As a man, even if you earn up to millions of dollars it's difficult to look down on those who make less because we were probably looked down upon at one point in our lives in some way or other, doesn't have to be in terms of money but could be anything. If you want to keep your money you have to be humble otherwise arrogance will blind you in the upcoming competitions of the changing economic landscape.

It's not the case for all males of course, especially those born into wealth or had it all but for most there was some kind of existential struggle to get to a greater place making them less arrogant overall.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
View attachment 3214876
Reminder that minus London, the richest area is only equal to the German and Dutch average and the average brit is as wealthy as THE poorest US state

THIS FUCKING SHITHOLE IS EQUAL TO THE BRITISH AVERAGE MINUS LONDON
View attachment 3214875

BRITISH CHILDREN ARE STARVING TO DEATH BTW
View attachment 3214881
HAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW MANY BRITISH CHILDREN ARE THERE?
View attachment 3214889
THIS MEANS 27.7% OF ALL BRITISH CHILDREN ARE FUCKING STARVING THEY'RE EATING MAYBE A SINGLE BEAN FOR BREAKFEST LUNCH AND DINNER NOT A BEAN FOR EACH BUT ONE BEAN THROUGHOUT THE DAY

SO NEXT TIME A BRIT TALKS ABOUT US SCHOOL SHOOTING REMEMBER THAT BRITAIN IS A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY WITH MASS STARVATION
I've already realised I'm living in a terrible country. I want to leave UK

• +1
I'm still interested :ogre:

• WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back