When women think you are Chad they think other women also see you as Chad

D

Deleted member 19610

Zephir
It's just funny when you are near a Stacy and a girl who considers you Chad/Chadlite gets jealous, as if you had a chance lol. A girl was sunbathing on the rooftop and I was merely out on the rooftop getting fresh air. When I got back and explained it to the girl I fuck she was acting jealous as if something had happened and her friend was curious. I want to bang the friend so that was good. Shes fucking some elf looking mofo though so low standards. Anyway bitches I have zero chance with the Stacy, I was lucky to be getting a good view of her bikini outfit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Chadeep, 6ft4 and 1 other person
You hide behind a pillar. What the fuck, the footsteps, its the old guy! Piece of shit motherfucker! hes acting normal now and not at all insane! Whats going on?!
He goes to work on the console like its nothing. You peek and you see him pulling out a comm module and speaking into it. What a faggot. "This is Agent Schroder to Alpharius, do you read?"
What a motherfucker, is he seriously contacting the Alpharius Leigion? This guy has level 8 dominos pizza wiht 5 extra toppings clearance? what the fuck! You can barely contain yourself, nigga duped you hard!

• Love it
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
I once took a girl I was banging out in public with me and an attractive girl walked by us on the side walk and the girl I was with said that they both stared each other down as they were walking past .
I was oblivious to it all but found it comical that this is what NT foids do
The fact they were willing to stare each other down, I assume there was a sense of competition between them but if some 3/10 girl was walking with 3/10 bf and began attempting to stare her down, I doubt she would give a fuck or even look back
Does this imply that the hot girl seen me to have some value because a decent looking girl I was with was "marking her territory"?
No doubt I would've been invisible to the hot girl if I was walking by myself

I once took a girl I was banging out in public with me and an attractive girl walked by us on the side walk and the girl I was with said that they both stared each other down as they were walking past .
I was oblivious to it all but found it comical that this is what NT foids do
The fact they were willing to stare each other down, I assume there was a sense of competition between them but if some 3/10 girl was walking with 3/10 bf and began attempting to stare her down, I doubt she would give a fuck or even look back
Does this imply that the hot girl seen me to have some value because a decent looking girl I was with was "marking her territory"?
No doubt I would've been invisible to the hot girl if I was walking by myself
“Women appear to copy the mate preferences of other women but this might simply be because humans have a general tendency to be influenced by the opinions of others,” said research leader Dr Kate Cross
Woman give u huge SMV boost. Especially attractive one. I guess fat women do opposite.
Also girl tend to mark their men. All girls ive dated gave me some shitty ring or bracelet.

What about men (Specifically incel-tier men)