When would you leave this forum forever?

• Total voters
Done all of those things, except complete looksmaxing because I don't give enough of a fuck to do that/have no reason to.

I get a kick out of this place so that's why I come here.

i can't see myself being here that much when i have a girlfriend, but i do need an outlet for my narcissism. lmk if anyone has suggestions

I may leaves the forum, but the forum Will never leave me. The blackpill Will live rent free in my head till the day that i die.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm maxxmendietta, and this is my .me forum account. I lurk here with my old man @Ritalincel and my brocel, @Gargantuan. Everything in here has a story and a reaction count. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know when the next shit thread like this one will get posted in the looksmax section.

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
No point, I love this place. Only if all the users stopped is when I would.

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
I don't understand why you want to waste your time and your prime in this autistic forum tbh. If you look good enough now then gtfo and never come back.

When I can slay attractive women regularly like @Amnesia and @buflek

Never. Even if I looksmaxxed to the level of a Chad, I'd always be interested in the anti-aging and health discussions.

• +1
I will leave this forum once I get my lefort 5

• +1
Leaving as in never ever even lurking is not going to happen jfl.

I will be around even if little frequency.

when I get thrown in a concentration camp for being an inkel

i'll just frequently browse 1 or 2 times a week tbh, not like im addicted so it's ok

When I can slay attractive women regularly like @Amnesia and @buflek
amnesia is not comparable with me i guess he slays stacies all the time, while the foids who like me or want ro fuck are usually just above average or have rly hot bodies

Have to roidmaxx, have to get hair system.

• +1
I LEAVE WHEN EVERYONE ASCENDED WITH A GOOD LIFE :love:🙌 so never

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 7866
When Hell freezes over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
I'm maxxmendietta, and this is my .me forum account. I lurk here with my old man @Ritalincel and my brocel, @Gargantuan. Everything in here has a story and a reaction count. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know when the next shit thread like this one will get posted in the looksmax section.

Already in a relationship and no virgin. What i need now is to increase my look the best i can.
So when i'll reach wanted forward growth, hairline and jaw.