When you are doing your own thing/improving yourself don’t look at/obsess over other people

D

Deleted member 16530

Zephir
When you are doing your shit whether it’s work,looks,social shit etc don’t let other people or their success live rent free in your head.It’ll only either slow you down or break you

When I’m doing any sort work towards improving my life I try to forget about people who made it or have it better and I perform better as a result.Too many of you think more about how others have it rather than focus on your shit.

A good focused mind is good for you.Sorry if this sounds too much like grindset mentality nonsense.It’s a practical thing I keep in mind.

• +1
Reactions: Rognor, Broski, Deleted member 5815 and 8 others
Comparison is the thief of joy.

Mainstream social media is cancer.

• +1
Reactions: Rognor, Deleted member 20565, sub5inchcel and 2 others
Easier said than done boyo
Envy rules my life and makes me sick to my stomach and want to scream and tear my hair out constantly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 16530, Deleted member 17920 and 3 others
good advise ngl, simple but everyone forget it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
d4xe48xmz1j91.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
When you are doing your shit whether it’s work,looks,social shit etc don’t let other people or their success live rent free in your head.It’ll only either slow you down or break you

When I’m doing any sort work towards improving my life I try to forget about people who made it or have it better and I perform better as a result.Too many of you think more about how others have it rather than focus on your shit.

A good focused mind is good for you.Sorry if this sounds too much like grindset mentality nonsense.It’s a practical thing I keep in mind.
TRUTH!💯

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Cant stop comparing myself. Yea I feel bad after wards, but at the same time I feel more energy to act and do stuff.