When you can't keep up with your larps [Prettyboy edition]

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year

Last year: 2022

Current year: 2023 and suddenly this nigga turns out to be turning 25

Unless Einstein's theory of general relativity is real, this nigga clearly forgot about what age he is larping at

I'm inclined to believe the latter considering this nigga photoshopped some dude's hand on his bathroom sink JFL

@volcelfatcel @House Lannister @vicecity @apemaxxed

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
laughs cage GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Mainstream, Boxingfan and 58 others
Emnesia larps himself to be 21 and on another side 21 year old guys larp as 25 , brutal world .

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, RAMU KAKA, Yuya Moggershima and 23 others
But muh I’m a civilized high class tall white European :soy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 29155, RecessedChinCel and 13 others
Alternate theory

This High Aristocratic Big Dicked White Chad wanted to prove wormholes exist and he travelled in the future to participate in a gangbang with his teachers- thus proving once and for all that Einstein's general relativity field equations are real

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Joe Rogancel, RAMU KAKA and 32 others
Prettyboy behind the larps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, Boxingfan, Joe Rogancel and 32 others
Mirin OP, systematically going through the posts and finding evidence of a larp by a random user on an incel forum like a jobless FBI agent who has been demoted to handle the weird kids instead of dangerous criminals.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, Joe Rogancel, RAMU KAKA and 38 others
Mirin OP, systematically going through the posts and finding evidence of a larp of a random user on an incel forum like a jobless FBI agent who has been demoted to handle the weird kids instead of dangerous criminals.
He got promoted tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: YabadiDabado, Deleted member 29155, RecessedChinCel and 7 others
Mirin OP, systematically going through the posts and finding evidence of a larp of a random user on an incel forum like a jobless FBI agent who has been demoted to handle the weird kids instead of dangerous criminals.
Nothing evades me. My Jewish brain can compute a million nano events in mere seconds

When Prettyboy was carefully photoshopping his hand transformation (JFL btw) - every single pixel entered into my reflex cord screaming only one conclusion on my prefrontal cortext. Expose the shitskin

I am the blackhole of this forum. Not even light can escape
madara GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles, Joe Rogancel, NateJacobs and 22 others
But muh I’m a civilized high class tall white European :soy:
Alternate theory

This High Aristocratic Big Dicked White Chad wanted to prove wormholes exist and he travelled in the future to participate in a gangbang with his teachers- thus proving once and for all that Einstein's general relativity field equations are real

View attachment 2330755
My brother's of any colors do you guys really hate Europeans that much?

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
@ReadBooksEveryday is the only poster where I see the gigantic imposing bold text and instantly start laughing my ass off no matter what he wrote

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, bloomercel, Myth and 14 others
@ReadBooksEveryday is the only poster where I see the gigantic imposing bold text and instantly start laughing my ass off no matter what he wrote
cvzvvc

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 16275, Bushman and 4 others
Shut up, incel.

@ReadBooksEveryday gives off forum main character aura vibes. We are just side characters in his story. Once he ascends, Looksmax.org is done for good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, bloomercel, Bushman and 3 others
wtf are those stats LMAO

sure a 1 in a million human would end up on an incel shitposting forum

Maybe in the slumbs of Mumbai back in 2006 would these stats be considered impressive or "above average".
The average zoomer is 6psl, 6'3, 20 years old, White and 8inch dick. Nothing to LARP about tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Tabula Rasa, bloomercel and 4 others
View attachment 2330741

Last year: 2022

Current year: 2023 and suddenly this nigga turns out to be turning 25

View attachment 2330742

Unless Einstein's theory of general relativity is real, this nigga clearly forgot about what age he is larping at

I'm inclined to believe the latter considering this nigga photoshopped some dude's hand on his bathroom sink JFL

View attachment 2330747
View attachment 2330750

@volcelfatcel @House Lannister @vicecity @apemaxxed

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
laughs cage GIF
Eh I consider 23-27 to be mid 20s. Mid 20s doesn’t have to be just 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Shycel and ReadBooksEveryday
pretty sure he cut out his hand, made it bigger and changed the color and put it back in the pic, thats why it looks like that

probably was insecure about his hand size

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 29155, It'snotover and 7 others
You wouldn’t understand incel!!!

He was created in an experiment where they took crisicks dna and used balkanistan as the testing grounds!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, AppealMaxxing, Deleted member 21863 and 4 others
Idk him well but my snap camera does that pixel thing too due to low resolution

• Woah
mitteeuropa muh hungary

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, bloomercel, Bushman and 1 other person
pretty sure he cut out his hand, made it bigger and changed the color and put it back in the pic, thats why it looks like that

yeah bro that shit doesn't bode well in Karlsruhe, i say we teach the fag a lesson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Bushman and buflek
yeah bro that shit doesn't bode well in Karlsruhe, i say we teach the fag a lesson
ill choke him while u decapitate him with kicks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, bloomercel, Bushman and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, Boxingfan, Darwined and 25 others
Alternate theory

View attachment 2330755
Gangbang with a teacher, wtf fella sounding like Crisick :lul:
Andrew tate laugh gif

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Sub0, Deleted member 29155 and 5 others

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 28610, bloomercel and 2 others
Nothing evades me. My Jewish brain can compute a million nano events in mere seconds

When Prettyboy was carefully photoshopping his hand transformation (JFL btw) - every single pixel entered into my reflex cord screaming only one conclusion on my prefrontal cortext. Expose the shitskin

madara GIF
Blud thinks he’s Madara Uchiha 💀

• JFL
wtf are those stats LMAO

sure a 1 in a million human would end up on an incel shitposting forum
Mostly everyone who is super big on being a slayer on forums like this is a giga larper unless they give concrete evidence that they aren’t tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, ReadBooksEveryday and bloomercel
Fr, does the jew not have a job? A family?

• JFL
I am currently working on a rigorous relativistic proof that will demonstrate that his “LARPs” are indeed truth.

I will show this work to my physics department. Inshallah, They will erase my failing grade in GR from my record for this impressive work.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, It'snotover, bloomercel and 2 others
That mentally ill autist from the corners of an Eastern European shithole stumbled upon this incel shitposting forum and immediately the abused dog mentality kicked in and he felt like he needed to craft multiple guides and larps and pictures to receive validation from this collective of underage retarded Indians.

And the fact that the dumbass motherfuckers here believed him for even a second makes me laugh out loud :feelskek:.

View attachment 2330863View attachment 2330861
View attachment 2330886

HE TRANSFORMED FROM A SHORT FACE SYNDROME, PAPER LIPS, JAWLINELESS INCEL TO A HANDCRAFTED KEN DOLL FROM LOSING 3% BODYFAT???? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

NIGGA, NOT EVEN A FLORIDIAN INSTAGRAM MODEL MADE OF SILICONE WHO SHAKES HER PLASTIC ASS AND POUTS HER FAKE LIPS FOR A LIVING, WHO HAS A TEAM OF 12 THAILANDESE PHOTO EDITORS, FRAUDS HER PICTURES AS MUCH AS THAT. HIS AIRBRUSHING AND MORPHING MATCHES THAT OF KENDELL JENNER. :feelskek:

YOU NEED TO HAVE THE INTELLECT OF A SEA CUCUMBER WITH DOWN SYNDROME TO BELIEVE THOSE SHAMELESS SHIZO TALES FOR EVEN A FRACTION OF A SECOND.
CAGING HARD AT THIS SHIT
3539258 andrew tate laugh gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, ccwarrior and ReadBooksEveryday

absolute state of this forum JFL just say whatever the fuck you want theory, the 14yo curries will believe and swallow up anything you say anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 21863, bloomercel and 2 others
Yeah when i read this guy story or post i ask myself how somebody with this stats can have 10K post here when this guy is literraly the perfect human being.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Lonenely sigma, bloomercel and 2 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, Sub0, Deleted member 29155 and 5 others
I also remember he posted like his perfect blue eyes, i can't seem to find the pics but i know he's fraudulent

• Woah
  • JFL
I am currently working on a rigorous relativistic proof that will demonstrate that his “LARPs” are indeed truth.

I will show this work to my physics department. Inshallah, They will erase my failing grade in GR from my record for this impressive work.
I can't wait to read about it. Very blessed to see a fellow Physics enthusiast providing real concrete proofs . Science is about learning from your mistakes afterall

• Love it
Reactions: Bushman
i don't care about him being a larper or not tbh. its funny but at least he made alot of detailed good threads that can help me in the future since im too umch of lazy fuck to reunite all the infoo

on the other hand... that nigga crisck... JFL

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 29155, infini and 1 other person
I also remember he posted like his perfect blue eyes, i can't seem to find the pics but i know he's fraudulent
3250257 1673870087559

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, infini and ReadBooksEveryday

They really do write it in the stereotypes for themselves don't they?

Boggles my mind why users are obsessed with rep instead of helping themselves out irl. No disrespect intended as threads themselves are lifefuel. Still.

Skipping reality days for rep day.

I hear my best mate doing his comedy gag when reading him too. Think Tom Hardy in Bronson.
Your a funny user to be fair. The Maherfishes are etched into my skull.
Oneitis pheno.

Last edited:
  • Love it
he posted his eyebrows too and thet dont fit at all w the shape or density of this even softmawxikg it wont help
so that was a fucking lie?

he is a larper?

over.

• JFL
Wow

• JFL

madara GIF
The Jew schizo perception is an inherited trait that the aryan fears
naruto shippuden GIF

• JFL
NO but the whites act too high qnd mighty its actually cringe.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I hate that cunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Shieda_Kayn, volcelfatcel and 3 others
based exposing this faggot
thank you for continuing my work

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 29155

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Could be true, but still doesn’t make it any less pathetic jfl

Brutal hand pill indeed

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
@diamondpill What are your thoughts. Whip out your magical potion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back