when you get a non NT girlfriend as an average looking guy

galego123

galego123

Kraken
you think you can finally settle down with your alt girl that claims to not be like the other girls.

guess what

after a couple of months your validation will stop being enough and she will want to go clubbing with her weirdo friends that are desperate to fit in with normies

you tell her that she shouldnt go because she is your cute gf and your trying to protect her

she says you are having controlling behaviors

what do you do?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, thereallegend, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
you think you can finally settle down with your alt girl that claims to not be like the other girls.

guess what

after a couple of months your validation will stop being enough and she will want to go clubbing with her weirdo friends that you hate

you tell her that she shouldnt go because she is your cute gf and your trying to protect her

she says you are having controlling behaviors

what do you do?
Stone her and her friend

• +1
Reactions: Bdh, Tallooksmaxxer and House Lannister
Stone her and her friend
you cant because they're all lgbt but she is forced to hang out with them since she is seen as weird by normies

why cant i be an average guy???

why cant i be an average guy???
average is the new ugly so not a big step
if you're average chances are you will never experience love after just be first (if you're one of the lucky ones that experienced it)

if you're average chances are you will never experience love after just be first (if you're one of the lucky ones that experienced it)
being a truecel means you cant experience anyting at all

Tales from a universe in which none of this stuff applies to me

• JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
Don’t bother asking her not to go to the club. You know it’s over at that point, so start searching for a new girl. Remember that 95% of the time her accusing you of being ‘controlling’ is just gaslighting, and you have reasonable boundaries and expectations in a monogamous relationship.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and koalendo
Don’t bother asking her not to go to the club. You know it’s over at that point, so start searching for a new girl. Remember that 95% of the time her accusing you of being ‘controlling’ is just gaslighting, and you have reasonable boundaries and expectations in a monogamous relationship.
it is indeed over at that point.

i remember she saying "my mom said you should go with me, my dad is taking me and my friends"

this party was like 60 km away from my house so i asked if i could go to her house (20km away) and then go with her dad to save gas (expensive af in brazil)

she said: "the car is full"

she went alone and took a selfie with a fat tall ugly dude. i didnt bother because he was a truecel so thought my girl was behaving herself so i went to sleep

she cheated that day because she broke up like 2 weeks later

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Where do non NT women frequent?

Where do non NT women frequent?
idk about big cities but in small cities you have to stumble upon them randomly at places normies go to
very rare tho and most non NT girls are ugly
good looking non NT girls either have a hard time fitting in or got bullied

it is indeed over at that point.

i remember she saying "my mom said you should go with me, my dad is taking me and my friends"

this party was like 60 km away from my house so i asked if i could go to her house (20km away) and then go with her dad to save gas (expensive af in brazil)

she said: "the car is full"

she went alone and took a selfie with a fat tall ugly dude. i didnt bother because he was a truecel so thought my girl was behaving herself so i went to sleep

she cheated that day because she broke up like 2 weeks later
jfl how tall was this nigga for her to cheat

jfl how tall was this nigga for her to cheat
if she cheated that say she didnt cheat with him he was a truecel, she was just messing with me

heightpill in action