When you have a $4k high end PC...

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
And don't have the mental interest to play a single game :feelsbadman:

I don't know why people say gaming is worse than doom scrolling on tiktok or even .org; you have to actively use your brain to play a game.

Doesn't help the fact that most AAA games are bloated shit. I'm looking forward to playing Paper Mario Thousand Year Door remake for the first time on Ryujinx in 4k next month :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, <6PSLcel and BrahminBoss
Are you rich bhai?(For a indian ofc)

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe

I don't know why people say gaming is worse than doom scrolling on tiktok or even .org; you have to actively use your brain to play a game.

Doesn't help the fact that most AAA games are bloated shit. I'm looking forward to playing Paper Mario Thousand Year Door remake for the first time on Ryujinx in 4k next month :feelsyay:
.ORG should make a minecraft server

Are you rich bhai?(For a indian ofc)

I'm Canadian boyo i.e an Indian colony.

And nah, I'm not. I can spend money like that cause I don't have to pay rent.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived and Bajio

Could've uses the money to surgery max. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

Play spec ops the line bhai

• +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops
fuck might as well mine crypto or something, idk if mining eth and xmr is profitable anymore, back in 2021 it was