When you have literally 0 clue on what's happening in a class in college

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

这个账号是中国共产党对西方干预的一部分
What the actual fuck this motherfucker is talking about

is my IQ negative? because i can't fucking understand anything
Amidisabled

2 hours of class and i didn't understand anything, i'm literraly SAYING NOTHING NOTHING 0 0 ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

only college make me feel worse about myself than blackpill this shit is constant suifuel
B050653a72961c04bcfad1c9dae2e853

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sdmaster, Copeful, Looks234 and 5 others
stay strong bro

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6997
Maxresdefault 22

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Copeful, Looks234, Ritalincel and 3 others
I think there must be something in the brain that makes it worse or better on some days. Like today it FEELS like I'm on Adderall in terms of being able to absorb info and understand shit, but other days I cannot be bothered

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 9072 and sytyl
I think there must be something in the brain that makes it worse or better on some days. Like today it FEELS like I'm on Adderall in terms of being able to absorb info and understand shit, but other days I cannot be bothered
I don't know i'm always bad i need ritalin asap
I used to be super smart as a kid i feel like i'm stucked with my knowledge since i was 6 i didn't evolve at all

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
same bro. Like when they teach I can understand. But after 2 minutes I realize I wasn't focused and zoned out and dont remember wtf happened.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Entschuldigung
learn at home

Can’t believe u haven’t figured out ur learning method yet and ur in college?!?

same bro. Like when they teach I can understand. But after 2 minutes I realize I wasn't focused and zoned out and dont remember wtf happened.
When i can understand what they're saying and then i forget it shows that my brain can process that kind of information but it just didn't retain it very well, but when they're explaining and i can't get it i feel like i'm plain retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
learn at home

Can’t believe u haven’t figured out ur learning method yet and ur in college?!?
Learning methods don't work for everything, they're about memorization and not making your brain work

Learning methods don't work for everything, they're about memorization and not making your brain work
No. There are
Visual (Spatial)
Aural (Auditory-Musical)
Verbal (Linguistic)
Physical (Kinesthetic)
Logical (Mathematical)
Social (Interpersonal)
Solitary (Intrapersonal)
learning styles that if you figure out which one you are, you learn better. Ofc there are memorization methods that help you memorize better too

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
No. There are
Visual (Spatial)
Aural (Auditory-Musical)
Verbal (Linguistic)
Physical (Kinesthetic)
Logical (Mathematical)
Social (Interpersonal)
Solitary (Intrapersonal)
learning styles that if you figure out which one you are, you learn better. Ofc there are memorization methods that help you memorize better too
Interesting, i learn better when someone is taking a time to teach me only guess i'm social
but too bad classes have 70 people

Interesting, i learn better when someone is taking a time to teach me only guess i'm social
but too bad classes have 70 people
Too bad u have gaps in ur teeth and no one wants to socialize with u :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3020