When you look at the world with the view of East Asian beauty standards(pale being high class and ideal, tan being dirty) it completely changes everyt

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
When you look at the world with the view of East Asian beauty standards(pale being high class and ideal, tan being dirty) it completely changes everything

My entire life I’ve look at my and other skin being pale and just looked in disgust. I was definitely programmed to think pale is shit

Now I’ve had some programming from East Asian beauty standards that pale is ideal and tan is shit

I can literally see that, tan lookijg dirty and white pale looking pure and high class

But also annoying I’ve tanned my pale skin so much to the point it’s permanently slightly tanned

Maybe need to spend EVEN MORE time inside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Constantin Denis
East asian beauty standards are subhumane, because they are subhumans.

Being Pale = disgusting

Asian pale is even more disgusting

This is ideal and masculine:

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord @sonofgod07 @Preston @MrGlutton @Jagged0 @PrimeChico @

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21199, Danish_Retard, HerpDerpson and 4 others
This is ideal and masculine:
FUCKING IDIOT SHOWING THE PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT BONE MASS AND FACIAL CHARECTERISTICS AND COMPARING IT :lul::lul::lul:

HERE I CAN DO THE SAME;

BEİNG DARK SKINNED INDIAN = DISGUSTING AND GROSS
IMG 20220809 WA0010

THIS IS IDEAL AND AESTHETIC;

IMG 20220809 WA0011

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, .🇹🇩., BucketCrab and 1 other person
When you look at the world with the view of East Asian beauty standards(pale being high class and ideal, tan being dirty) it completely changes everything

My entire life I’ve look at my and other skin being pale and just looked in disgust. I was definitely programmed to think pale is shit

Now I’ve had some programming from East Asian beauty standards that pale is ideal and tan is shit

I can literally see that, tan lookijg dirty and white pale looking pure and high class

But also annoying I’ve tanned my pale skin so much to the point it’s permanently slightly tanned

Maybe need to spend EVEN MORE time inside
You are lucky to be white but fucked up from height buddy.

You are lucky to be white but fucked up from height buddy.
agreed. the plan is LL and short asian country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Being Pale = disgusting
Imagine calling Robert Pattinson disgusting...

Images 4
Images 1

Your whore mother and sister throw themselves at him the moment he enters the room.

And if given the chance you would kill your entire subhuman family to look like him, delusional fag.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 20618, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
short asian country
If i were you ı would find a white woman and make children with her.

Your children will be subhumans ıf you locationmax to asia or streetshitterland.

If i were you ı would find a white woman and make children with her.

Your children will be subhumans ıf you locationmax to asia or streetshitterland.
nope. will have only female baby in asia and half white females there become celebrities

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Imagine calling Robert Pattinson disgusting...

Your whore mother and sister throw themselves at him the moment he enters the room.

And if given the chance you would kill your entire subhuman family to look like him, delusional fag.
you autistic faggot he didnt say he was disgusting, just his pheno is shit tho it aint

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP and .🇹🇩.
IMO the biggest issue with tanning isn't that it looks low-class, but that the process of tanning destroys your collagen.

A tan can look good if you are white-looking, especially if you have blonde hair. Surfer style is really attractive and youthful.

• +1
Showing that you are cherry picking and debunking your arguments.
You are a dumb wit Bhai, low IQ low-quality users like you, are on my ignored list. :blackpill:

• Ugh..
You are a dumb wit Bhai, low IQ low-quality users like you, are on my ignored list. :blackpill:
Oh please ignore me, ı was already sick of your dumb ass shitskin worshipper threads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
its so weird before i wouldnt ever get with pale white girls but now i see beauty in their pale skin

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345