428A2E52 D3D3 43C4 A372 BE993185FA38

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
africancel or larp

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
whats the average pfl cuz idk if 39mm is long or not

Later at the gym atm measured it before
your eyes should basically be all white with a small dot in the middle with a PFL that long
you probably used a ruler

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Taylorswift and kuroro
your eyes should basically be all white with a small dot in the middle with a PFL that long
you probably used a ruler
All white the medial canthus is counted in a measure No?

All white the medial canthus is counted in a measure No?
yes including medial canthus 27mm is average 30mm looks big 33mm is mogger anything more looks like theres alot of white (Scelera)

yes including medial canthus 27mm is average 30mm looks big 33mm is mogger anything more looks like theres alot of white (Scelera)
Ok , for me it looks like my length is alot medial canthus

how would you be able to tell from a picture tho its different depending on how far i stand in a pic, but i measured with tape now that i got home and its 39 ded srs

Measuring on your own with a tape is gonna give you parallax errors. 39mm is extremely improbable unless you have abnormal eye morphology.

Also make sure you’re only measuring from the inner juncture of the medial canthus and not the outer fold. Post pics for proof tbh

Attachments

• 760D68C5-10D7-4F1D-B50C-CAF550B6AF10.png
    760D68C5-10D7-4F1D-B50C-CAF550B6AF10.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 20
  • +1
Reactions: Nation
If your PFL is 39mms then I am the king of France.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
What is pfl?

Measuring on your own with a tape is gonna give you parallax errors. 39mm is extremely improbable unless you have abnormal eye morphology.

Also make sure you’re only measuring from the inner juncture of the medial canthus and not the outer fold. Post pics for proof tbh
i can pm so you can measure it right ok?

i can pm so you can measure it right ok?

Yeah if you want, just make sure the pic is from at least a meter away. I can only give a rough estimate, but will definitely be able to tell if it’s in the 39mm range or not. Also will only work if you don’t have myopia

Yeah if you want, just make sure the pic is from at least a meter away. I can only give a rough estimate, but will definitely be able to tell if it’s in the 39mm range or not. Also will only work if you don’t have myopia
Bruh... there is 0% chance his PFL is even 34mms, let alone 39mms JFL. 32mms is already 90th percentile.

myopia?

Bruh... there is 0% chance his PFL is even 34mms, let alone 39mms JFL. 32mms is already 90th percentile.

Depending on his ethnicity, 34mm is about the highest I would expect yeah. Some ethnicities like South Indians and iranians have pfl averages a few mms above European Caucasians. But unless my guy has legit thyroid eye disease, then I would agree that 39mm is impossible

Myopia = Short sightedness. Means your eye is larger in all dimensions, increasing the size of your iris. In such cases, using standardised iris measurement to measure other facial landmarks would be inaccurate

• +1
Reactions: Nation