When you oneitis is no longer a virgin, you might as well say she is dead

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Her virginity is gone, her love is forever given to her first who is not you. She won't be the same anymore. She will no longer be that shy awkward girl you fell in love with. Her soul has been permamently bonded with her first's. Her soul is gone, it is attached to someone else.

And when a girl's soul, her love, is gone, what remains of her? Sure, she is funny, laid back, witty but she will never connect with you. She is only a shell of what she used to be. She is forever gone, her spirit has left her body, it's in her first's now. You have to cope somehow.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Her virginity is gone, her love is forever given to her first who is not you. She won't be the same anymore. She will no longer be that shy awakward girl you fell in love with. Her soul has been permamently bonded with her first's. Her soul is gone, it is attached to someone else.

And when a girl's soul, her love, is gone, what remains of her? Sure, she is funny, she is laid back, she is witty but she will never connect with you. She is only a shell of what she used to be. She is forever gone, her spirit has left her body, it's in her first's.
Should've studied English, you could have been a writer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
  • +1
I do, but you don't understand how posting here won't make anything better. Lmao.

The particular thing will not get better anyway. She won't be a virgin again and she never liked me anwyay

• +1
The particular thing will not get better anyway. She won't be a virgin again and she never liked me anwyay
True, I hope your mental state gets better though.

• +1
Luckily I managed to get over my oneitis pretty quickly. She’s dead to me now.

• +1
Her virginity is gone, her love is forever given to her first who is not you. She won't be the same anymore. She will no longer be that shy awkward girl you fell in love with. Her soul has been permamently bonded with her first's. Her soul is gone, it is attached to someone else.

And when a girl's soul, her love, is gone, what remains of her? Sure, she is funny, laid back, witty but she will never connect with you. She is only a shell of what she used to be. She is forever gone, her spirit has left her body, it's in her first's now. You have to cope somehow.

It's like getting cucked indirectly in a certain way

• +1

Imagine being able to pass as intelligent or almost getting there, but never making it.

• +1
It's like getting cucked indirectly in a certain way

But I got cucked I tried to seduce her when I was 17, she declined, then 3 years, she gave it to an older guy

• +1
Gay and copey

• +1