When you see normies fucking deformed beasts this is why

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
They are starved for pussy for so long and testosterone is so powerful they finally give up and settle for a deformed disease filled beast just to have a hole to get in and not use their hand anymore in 2020.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, LowTierNormie, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Kenickie
water isssssssssssssssssssssssssss

They are starved for pussy for so long and testosterone is so powerful they finally give up and settle for a deformed disease filled beast just to have a hole to get in and not use their hand anymore in 2020.
Normies don't know about fleshlights that's why, I heard that fleshlights be sometimes be just as good as pussy

Normies don't know about fleshlights that's why, I heard that fleshlights be sometimes be just as good as pussy
fleshlights are garbage. the point of sex is to feel a woman's body, her tits, ass, etc.

fleshlights are garbage. the point of sex is to feel a woman's body, her tits, ass, etc.

That's assuming it's with a woman whos body tits and ass are worth feeling. If you drop your standards for easy pussy, it's probably a screaming no. I will gladly take the fleshlight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
That's assuming it's with a woman whos body tits and ass are worth feeling. If you drop your standards for easy pussy, it's probably a screaming no. I will gladly take the fleshlight.
true tbh

Cope

PicsArt 09 13 010053
=
Screenshot 20200910 213204 DuckDuckGo
looksmax
2030 not larp either.

Haha always cage at your posts about hypergamy. Keep it up King