When you start to lookmax life change, only if you WANT

D

Deleted member 31845

It's not time for it to over
We talked all the way to home and she just got lay on my shoulder after a while she fell asleep on it. (This is an example that if you try you don't lose anything, go ahead and go for girls)
IMG 3610

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Kerbouchard, hattrick, rooman and 5 others
people on here are just gonna bark "omg she looks indian" but unironically good lesson in MANNING THE FUCK UP AND JUST ASKING GIRLS OUT

no more of this "buhhhh buhhhhh butttt she needs to approach first cuz chad gets asked out first :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Kerbouchard, rooman, House Lannister and 6 others
OP sedated her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JimJones, zenflix, rooman and 4 others
people on here are just gonna bark "omg she looks indian" but unironically good lesson in MANNING THE FUCK UP AND JUST ASKING GIRLS OUT

no more of this "buhhhh buhhhhh butttt she needs to approach first cuz chad gets asked out first :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "
Great way for subhumans to get charged with SA, fuck off op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JimJones, SidharthTheSlayer, rooman and 4 others
omg you touched a girl in her head HOLY FUARK CHADLIFE

SLAYER

come on men if you're swanking because a girl just lay on your shoulder im assuming you're a virgin truecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, RichardSpencel, Slayercel and 3 others
Great way for subhumans to get charged with SA, fuck off op
muh sexual harrassment

bro you can't go to jail for asking someone out if you actually looksmax to a level where women aren't repulsed by you

yes if you're a 2/10 subhuman then yes women will pull the "I'm uncomfortable around him" excuse to avoid you and prolly report you

but if you actually, you know, looksmax, instead of rotting on whinemax.org I PROMISE you, you won't get thrown in jail for simply asking someone out, maybe just rejected (but not legally endangered)

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman and rand anon

SLAYER

come on men if you're swanking because a girl just lay on your shoulder im assuming you're a virgin truecel
no, it's simple, I just did it because I wanted to take it as an example for yall, and it's the only photo I have of things like that. because who the fuck takes a picture of this situations

but if you actually, you know, looksmax, instead of rotting on whinemax.org I PROMISE you, you won't get thrown in jail for simply asking someone out, maybe just rejec
I’m already softmaxxed nigger

bro you can't go to jail for asking someone out if you actually looksmax to a level where women aren't repulsed by you
Some people just can’t looksmax to that level retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 31944

PUA rising yet again
When will these mofos learn their lesson jfl

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and 0hMan
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 31944 and 5.5psl
PUA rising yet again
When will these mofos learn their lesson jfl
actually getting surgeries to improve your looks to at least 5/10 and then asking women out is okay

if you're an ugly dalit 1/10 rapebaby then yes you will indeed get rejected constantly

• +1
Reactions: rooman
then enjoy rotting your youth away barking for OP while he actually gets laid.
OP’s a spic, the blackpill doesn’t apply to him

This forum is too scared to ask women out so instead it uses the blanket excuse of "girls need to ask you out first bro"
“Just ask out women broo” :soy::soy:
yeah just risk getting accused of assault

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Jamaldickjavontus and NerdcelThundercok
OP’s a spic, the blackpill doesn’t apply to him

“Just ask out women broo” :soy::soy:
yeah just risk getting accused of assault
Then why are you even on a LOOKSMAXXING site trying to improve your looks if you know "iT's OvEr"

just register on incels.is if you want to cry about the blackpill and call people niggers all day

otherwise if you're here and "softmaxxed" (i call bullshit, you probably sit around doing nothing but shitposting) then actually try to pull a girl instead of shoving your thumb up your pajeet ass and whining

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, rooman, Deleted member 31845 and 1 other person
We talked all the way to home and she just got lay on my shoulder after a while she fell asleep on it. (This is an example that if you try you don't lose anything, go ahead and go for girls) View attachment 2312066
Joined Tuesday at 9:05 PM

Also latina, and you're latino. Any latina would fuck any latino. False positive.

• +1
We talked all the way to home and she just got lay on my shoulder after a while she fell asleep on it. (This is an example that if you try you don't lose anything, go ahead and go for girls) View attachment 2312066
ugly indian ltb. over boyo

• +1
Also latina, and you're latino. Any latina would fuck any latino. False positive.
she isn’t a Latina, she it’s Arabic lol

• +1
she isn’t a Latina, she it’s Arabic lol
Ugly either way and I doubt it. Also, Arabic is a language, not an ethnicity fucktard

Then why are you even on a LOOKSMAXXING site trying to improve your looks if you know "iT's OvEr"
cause softmaxxing was my Hail Mary, it wasn’t enough for me to ascend clearly

just register on incels.is if you want to cry about the blackpill and called people niggers all day
Nah, offtopic mogs

i call bullshit, you probably sit around doing nothing but shitposting) th
Idk what to tell u, u can ask users here who’ve seen me, or I’ll pm u if u want

then actually try to pull a girl instead of shoving your thumb up your pajeet ass and whining
I don’t pass the looks threshold to instafuck, it’s over

Why u posting this on .org
If your happy don't post her here and get validation from incels

Most of these niggas want stacies and HTB
"But muh bro she's ugly muh it's over for you:soy:"

Also over if she finds out you posted her in .orrg

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Arcturus
Ugly either way and I doubt it. Also, Arabic is a language, not an ethnicity fucktard
tell me how many female models you have daddy 🤣☝️

Why u posting this on .org
If your happy don't post her here and get validation from incels

Most of these niggas want stacies and HTB
"But muh bro she's ugly muh it's over for you:soy:"

Also over if she finds out you posted her in .orrg
Yup fr,

I remember one subhuman ricecel made a post with his face on r/incelselfies about how some girl got campus security called on him just for asking her out :feelspepo:
Brutal nosepill

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, 5.5psl and rand anon
cause softmaxxing was my Hail Mary, it wasn’t enough for me to ascend clearly

Nah, offtopic mogs

Idk what to tell u, u can ask users here who’ve seen me, or I’ll pm u if u want

I don’t pass the looks threshold to instafuck, it’s over
if you can't make it with softmaxxes alone, then that's your sign to surgerymaxx or just LDAR

no need to bark at me, @vamptriad (jfl at you, even this guy who looks 15 is pulling), or anyone else who actually successfully looksmaxxes and finally gets laid

or better yet how about you put a plastic bag over your head heaven's gate style and livestream it you waste of oxygen

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 31845 and rand anon
Is it truly over?
Are you that ugly? Over?
Maybe not ugly but not attractive enough to partake in hookup culture. And I’m too non NT to go on dates

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 30679 and Deleted member 31944
if you can't make it with softmaxxes alone, then that's your sign to surgerymaxx or just LDAR
Rather ldar then, I can’t fix my manletism (LL is retarded) or my pheno

no need to bark at me, @
vamptriad
@vamptriad (jfl at you, even this guy who looks 15 is pulling), or anyone else who actually successfully looksmaxxes and finally gets laid
Just be NT broo

or better yet how about you put a plastic bag over your head heaven's gate style and livestream it you waste of oxygen
I would’ve roped a long time ago if I wasn’t an only child :feelsokman::Comfy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31845, Deleted member 31944 and Arcturus
Would it change if you had siblings, would it be painful to see them succeed?
Idk bout that, but if I had siblings then I wouldn’t feel like I hve an obligation to live out of filial piety

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944

SLAYER

And just to add the culture is so sexually open here, that I lost my virginity at more young age.

And just to add the culture is so sexually open here, that I lost my virginity at more young age.
Bro who tf cares who swank somewhere else nigga nobody cares about your Bolivian LTB gf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31845
Idk bout that, but if I had siblings then I wouldn’t feel like I hve an obligation to live out of filial piety
What does this mean:

I wouldn’t feel like I hve an obligation to live out of filial piety

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
What does this mean:

I wouldn’t feel like I hve an obligation to live out of filial piety
I wouldn’t feel obligated to live for my folks, I could rope without guilt if I had siblings

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Bro who tf cares who swank somewhere else nigga nobody cares about you Bolivian LTB
First of all, I won't tell you where i live but ain’t Bolivian, I’m German/Mexican, and second go and lost your virginity with your uncle fucking faggot

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
First of all, I won't tell you where i live but ain’t Bolivian, I’m German/Mexican, and second go and lost your virginity with your uncle fucking faggot
HAHAHAHAH every mexican claims german ancestry