When you start to lookmax life change, only if you WANT

Arabian my bad loool
That hasn't been used since hundreds of years ago. Lmao. Low IQ it's literally the most simple way of saying it and you can't get to it

HAHAHAHAH every mexican claims german ancestry
I'm not talking about German ancestors, I'm talking about my dad's whole family and counting him :lul:

Last edited:
I've slayed girls that fog her to high mumbai.
and the models? I'm still waiting loool

Also, being that shitty attitude, I don't think you'll get far in your life.

Last edited:
That hasn't been used since hundreds of years ago. Lmao. Low IQ it's literally the most simple way of saying it and you can't get to it
For you an a Harvard certificate for knowing culture (something that does not interest me)

people on here are just gonna bark "omg she looks indian" but unironically good lesson in MANNING THE FUCK UP AND JUST ASKING GIRLS OUT

no more of this "buhhhh buhhhhh butttt she needs to approach first cuz chad gets asked out first :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "
nah bro everytime i do i know they think im disgusting i can see it in their eyes in their souls

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31845 and Arcturus
Anyway, I hope that God is in your heart.
Don't be mad because I'm not a chadlite who chooses blonde woman, the women I'm with are just my taste, and since we're different people I don't think the girls that I choose are your average girl type

I'm not talking about German ancestors, I'm talking about my dad's whole family and counting him :lul:
Mm hmm. Carlos Garcia Martinez is German I'm sure.
and the models? I'm still waiting loool

Also, being that shitty attitude, I don't think you'll get far in your life.
Models? Nigga I'm 16, I thought you meant model-tier in looks. If so, I have. And you won't get far in life taking shit from everyone.
For you an a Harvard certificate for knowing culture (something that does not interest me)
? Nigga you're retarded. The correct word is "Arab". You're so fucking stupid and it's so fucking stupid.
Anyway, I hope that God is in your heart.
Don't be mad because I'm not a chadlite who chooses blonde woman, the women I'm with are just my taste, and since we're different people I don't think the girls that I choose are your average girl type
God is in my heart. What blonde women? Lmao. And you're not a chadlite, people like Chico are chadlites.

Mm hmm. Carlos Garcia Martinez is German I'm sure.

Models? Nigga I'm 16, I thought you meant model-tier in looks. If so, I have. And you won't get far in life taking shit from everyone.

? Nigga you're retarded. The correct word is "Arab". You're so fucking stupid and it's so fucking stupid.

God is in my heart. What blonde women? Lmao. And you're not a chadlite, people like Chico are chadlites.
I was never a chadlite who said that I am, I'm just an ordinary person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31845
Models? Nigga I'm 16, I thought you meant model-tier in looks. If so, I have. And you won't get far in life taking shit from everyone..
Wdym by taking shit from everyone

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
P self explanatory and don't wanna fuck up my post-rep ratio :lul:
It's stupid itself to fight over my stupidity and a girl's race. God bless you.