When you think about it, the society is rotten because of the lacks of religion in it

Deleted member 4804

Deleted member 4804

El fatso
Some gay right wings are scared that muslims will take over europe, but most of them arent real muslims, they are just arabs that fakes it because of their parents jfl.
Now fellow niggers, why is society so bad and not viable now? Well its because religion was keeping it in check. You couldnt do some animal shit as fking in the ass or kill for the fun, you were punished if u did these, but now even death sentence is abolished, u can rape, or kill and get out in like 10 years jfl.

Hypergamy was punished too. Religion was keeping us from our instincts and primitive behavior, u werent living in the law of the jungle u see, now u do bitch
Low iq thread how do i delete

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5104, Nrrr15, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Really makes me think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Enlil
Its not the lack of religion, its lack of people who use it as rules for life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
good thread. religions are made by old ancestors to cope. they knew the truth. they were blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Gaia262 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Now we’re just animals

Religion is replacement for father figure.

truth is strict fathers are what make muslims. Not the retarted book. U dont read the books ur english teacher tells you to, but if u grow up with a father figure who demands things of u like following religion, you do it

in reality, your father should be the one telling u about female nature, working, money etc etc. nobody has good fathers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4804
Religion is replacement for father figure.

truth is strict fathers are what make muslims. Not the retarted book. U dont read the books ur english teacher tells you to, but if u grow up with a father figure who demands things of u like following religion, you do it

in reality, your father should be the one telling u about female nature, working, money etc etc. nobody has good fathers
Legit. My pa was a rockstar and fucked lots of JBL, but nowadays he is pussy whipped by an ugly personal trainer that controls his whole life.
Only now i realize that he wasn't alpha, he just had status