When you're on a tinder date and she says "So tell me about yourself!"

Deleted member 17763

Deleted member 17763

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Vermilioncore, germanlooks and 17 others
I once tried doing a Patrick Bateman and told a girl I kill and eat girls I meet from online for fun…

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
I once tried doing a Patrick Bateman and told a girl I kill and eat girls I meet from online for fun…
You and my friend @RabidRosaries would get on quite nicely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Anchor_Ship and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17763 and FailedNormieManlet
I turn into Ramirez when i see a tinder bitch with a bio that says "surprise me"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
@Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Vermilioncore and Anchor_Ship
I turn into Ramirez when i see a tinder bitch with a bio that says "surprise me"
When her tinder bio says "surprise me" so you rape her elderly grandmother, regurgitate all over, masturbate until you nut on the floor, then draw a pentagram on the wall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, fjor2096, ropemax and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17763 and FailedNormieManlet
This is bad to do if your south Asian tbh… if you were white I’d do it but as a south Asian it’s your job to not come across as creepy

What did she say though :feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
huh? im not on the taglist anymore? since when we are beefing?
Let’s vc on discord

Waiting for Meh sushi to arrive rn.
61504006 2E5D 4D1A B2C1 A951DCCB3CA1

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
This is bad to do if your south Asian tbh… if you were white I’d do it but as a south Asian it’s your job to not come across as creepy

What did she say though :feelsgah::feelsgah:
She laughed awkwardly and was a bit scared. Yes I did creep her out jfl

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Omg this is so me :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
She laughed awkwardly and was a bit scared. Yes I did creep her out jfl
She prob told her mates how she decided to give one of the Indian guys in her dms a chance for the tik tok and it turned out they are truly creepy irl as they are on insta :feelskek::feelsgah:.

Still hilarious 😂 I love creeping out Whire girls used to do it a lot when I lived on campus around Halloween esp as I looked like shit around that time due to rotting in my dorm room

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and FailedNormieManlet
Omg this is so me :owo:
This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
She prob told her mates how she decided to give one of the Indian guys in her dms a chance for the tik tok and it turned out they are truly creepy irl as they are on insta :feelskek::feelsgah:.

Still hilarious 😂 I love creeping out Whire girls used to do it a lot when I lived on campus around Halloween esp as I looked like shit around that time due to rotting in my dorm room
I sometimes make white women feel uncomfortable and bad on purpose. On nights out when they ask for cigarettes and try flirting like “babe, can I have a fag?” And they touch me.

I recoil and say “EWW WTF? Stop touching me I’m not interested you Fucking creep” JFL

• +1
I recoil and say “EWW WTF? Stop touching me I’m not interested you Fucking creep” JFL
Must send their whole world upsideown esp when they think ethnic men live them as much as they do the last thing they want to say is “I can’t even get an Indian guy to like me”

• JFL
Must send their whole world upsideown esp when they think ethnic men live them as much as they do the last thing they want to say is “I can’t even get an Indian guy to like me”
The reactions I get are hilarious lol. They look upset but pissed off. Serves them right tbh. Whenever they ask me like a normal person for a cig, I always give. I hate when they try to flirt for cigs

• JFL
The reactions I get are hilarious lol. They look upset but pissed off. Serves them right tbh. Whenever they ask me like a normal person for a cig, I always give. I hate when they try to flirt for cigs
I hope they get shot tbh. Biggest curse was making white nations the richest on earth. I with ethnic nations were rich so I could live there I wouldn’t be incel :feelscry::feelsrope:

• JFL
I hope they get shot tbh. Biggest curse was making white nations the richest on earth. I with ethnic nations were rich so I could live there I wouldn’t be incel :feelscry::feelsrope:
Need to raise curry morale tbh

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332