maxxerlord

Platinum
Whenever I try to grow a beard my skin gets irritated

What should I do

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Whenever I try to grow a beard my skin gets irritated

What should I do
same happens with me. i have to shave every day or 2 days or else i get filled with some pimple sometimes.
the reason is exfoliatation.
razor or whatever u use physically exfoliates the skin and takes the dead skins off the surface of the face.
if u dont remove those dead skin cells, u will continue to get pimples and rashes.
tbh if you are below 18 you should shave to achieve jb appeal
if you are striving for a bearded look, i would suggest you atleast use a washcloth on your face and exfoliate it with it.
mark as solution

Yes I do that I wipe my beard with some antiseptic also apply niacinamide but still some breakout occur
same happens with me. i have to shave every day or 2 days or else i get filled with some pimple sometimes.
razor or whatever u use physically exfoliates the skin and takes the dead skins off the surface of the face.
if u dont remove those dead skin cells, u will continue to get pimples and rashes.
if you are striving for a bearded look, i would suggest you atleast use a washcloth on your face and exfoliate it with it.
mark as solution

Yes I do that I wipe my beard with some antiseptic also apply niacinamide but still some breakout occur
do u use cleanser and shit?
if yes stop it.
just start using water
and whenever you come home and your face becomes dirty, wash it again (only water)
your skin barrier gets fucked by these moisturizer and cleanser shit
antiseptic is useful tho it works.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GreekGenes and maxxerlord
mark as solution
You can also just do skincare. I use tretinoin and salicylic acid and never have issues with clogged pores from facial hair. Tretinoin is also good for growing a beard because it increases blood flow to the pores and face.

You can also just do skincare. I use tretinoin and salicylic acid and never have issues with clogged pores from facial hair. Tretinoin is also good for growing a beard because it increases blood flow to the pores and face.
dude. i did everything regarding skincare. from tret 0.025 to sunscreen moisturizer, serums, everyshit possible
and i learnt just one thing.
do avoid aging you can use supplements such as lycopene and shit
and tan your torso just,
and using just water on your face, will make it regulate itself.
i had a very bad phase of skin
recently i started using just water (1 month)
my skin has looked never better. its glowing, no pimple, no rash, nothing, i just shave in the mornings and thats it.
i dont even exfoliate. diet>topical skincare

• JFL
Reactions: GreekGenes
I dont have acne I think tretonoin would be bad choice for me
I use salicylic 2 percent