Whenever u lock eyes with a girl hold it

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
See her reaction instead of asking for ratings here

U could be at the station waiting for a buss u look to the side and lock eyes with a girl instead of looking away immediately just hold it for a couple of seconds

See what happens

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Samsepioler and FacialStructure404
she's making sure i dont rush her and rape her probably

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
inb4 a subhuman here tries this and gets put on the sex offender registry for the 14th time this year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Iasacrko, Deleted member 60975 and 2 others
See her reaction instead of asking for ratings here

U could be at the station waiting for a buss u look to the side and lock eyes with a girl instead of looking away immediately just hold it for a couple of seconds

See what happens
Like this?
IMG 4679

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
inb4 a subhuman here tries this and gets put on the sex offender registry for the 14th time this year
Nigga she’s gonna be just as guilty as u it’s not like ur gonna stare at her until she looks back it’s one of those things where u look around and suddenly make eye contact with someone

Just don’t move it away until she does

Getting put on the sex offender registry for holding eye contact? Even though I know this is a joke, there is somebody who’ll run with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Iasacrko
Getting put on the sex offender registry for holding eye contact? Even though I know this is a joke, there is somebody who’ll run with it
If you are ugly enough you can get charged for it

• Ugh..
Reactions: AspiringMogger