Whenever you think that you have a chance with a girl (As an average male).

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
You don't. Remember that.

Because she's just baiting you for attention

In your head, she might be the biggest stacy out there, but keep in mind that she wants your attention, women love to get validated every time

So when she gives you a crumb of attention, it's just to keep you simping for her, to keep you in a cycle. Women do this all the time when they crave attention

Ever wonder why women use tinder nowadays? Just to boost their ego, go look up if you don't believe me, they are craving attention no bullshit.

So the conclusion would be that your attention is a currency to a female, give it sparingly. Have some self-respect and make her earn it. This is very important message.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, Edgar, Deleted member 4612 and 15 others
Did I prompt you to post this thread?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Chintuck22
if we revoked their rights we wouldnt have to deal with this bullshit
i would of enslaved 5+ females and have them chained up in my basement and only let them out to do chores

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14917, Deleted member, amorfati and 4 others
@Knight inspired me to make this thread :feelsgood:

Bs-5iKICEAEde-k.jpg

Definitely not prompted :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 4612, gamma and 3 others
@Knight inspired me to make this thread :feelsgood:

Bs-5iKICEAEde-k.jpg

Definitely not prompted :forcedsmile:
She won't be able to use me for attention. I'm too blackpilled to allow that to occur and know what I'm doing.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, PYT and Chintuck22
She won't be able to use me for attention. I'm too blackpilled to allow that to occur and know what I'm doing.
You should give it only sparingly/ when flirting with her

Like @PYT said, ask her out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, PYT and Growth Plate
I have a secret that has to do with this topic.

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6380
You don't. Remember that.

Because she's just baiting you for attention

In your head, she might be the biggest stacy out there, but keep in mind that she wants your attention, women love to get validated every time

So when she gives you a crumb of attention, it's just to keep you simping for her, to keep you in a cycle. Women do this all the time when they crave attention

Ever wonder why women use tinder nowadays? Just to boost their ego, go look up if you don't believe me, they are craving attention no bullshit.

So the conclusion would be that your attention is a currency to a female, give it sparingly. Have some self-respect and make her earn it. This is very important message.
Idk I call bs on this. If I like a person I’m gonna let her know through my actions. If she likes me as well she will notice and respond accordingly. It’s pretty fckin simple.

Cope. I fucked stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 12688
major cope women use tinder for both attention (from jester faggot normies) and to fuck chads, it’s both for them.
However it’s still true to never give a whore attention unless it’s to attempt for a relationship or something. It’s literally giving out free currency for nothing in return
Too many fag normies who are “friends” with sluts :soy::soy:

major cope women use tinder for both attention (from jester faggot normies) and to fuck chads, it’s both for them.
Friendly reminder:

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Deleted member 4612
Friendly reminder:
I know multiple htn/chadlites who got relationships from tinder or online dating in general. It’s not real life yet but many people are meeting off of it nowadays. It’s quickly becoming a norm.

Also lol at placing value in anything a woman who uses Reddit says. Those are the lowest of the low the dirtiest of the trash.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Undisputedcry

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Chintuck22
if we revoked their rights we wouldnt have to deal with this bullshit
i would of enslaved 5+ females and have them chained up in my basement and only let them out to do chores
Muh Tradwife:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and thecel