Where are all the forum dickmaxers and what are your gains

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
i have been gymmaxxing and being lazy with dickmaxxing. I need to gain and inch of length to be a mogger. How many of u have actually gained an inch and how long did it take

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 14693 and sub5inchcel
or death basically

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I've gained around 0.33" in girth just solely pumping with a bathmate for around 2 months now.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, sub5inchcel and Deleted member 14693
@CupOfCoffee has a 13 inch cumberland sausage looking abomination by using it as a bungee rope and jumping off his local wall mart roof, this gave him 9 inches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, currylightskin, ItsOver999 and 3 others
I think its cope

I've gained around 0.33" in girth just solely pumping with a bathmate for around 2 months now.
How much temporary girth do you get right after pumping. I may buy one to use the temp gains before sex

How much temporary girth do you get right after pumping. I may buy one to use the temp gains before sex
I gain around half an inch, but then after a few hrs it goes back to normal.

I gain around half an inch, but then after a few hrs it goes back to normal.
That’s amazing. I thought it only lasted like 20 min

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
pointless doing this temporary exercises, just do dick surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
pointless doing this temporary exercises, just do dick surgery
How is it pointless. I have a gf. She’ll love that. Also if I was going on a tinder date and pumped from 5.7 girth to 6.2 girth that’s an insane difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
That’s amazing. I thought it only lasted like 20 min
The more you do it, the longer it lasts. Some claim it can even last up to a day for advanced users.

The more you do it, the longer it lasts. Some claim it can even last up to a day for advanced users.
How long did u do it till it lasted hours

How is it pointless. I have a gf. She’ll love that. Also if I was going on a tinder date and pumped from 5.7 girth to 6.2 girth that’s an insane difference
5.7 to 6.2 isn't possible, stop the cope

i have been gymmaxxing and being lazy with dickmaxxing. I need to gain and inch of length to be a mogger. How many of u have actually gained an inch and how long did it take
ITS CALLED THUNDERSPLACE

How to increase girth? 7.5 length but 5 girth 😞

3 sets of 5 mins with 1-2 min rest in-between pump sessions in the shower. I do that for 5 days a week, 2 days off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
3 sets of 5 mins with 1-2 min rest in-between pump sessions in the shower. I do that for 5 days a week, 2 days off.
you pump erect or flaccid? how hard do you pump?

you pump erect or flaccid? how hard do you pump?
I warm up by pumping semi-erect then pump erect for the remaining sets. I pump until my dick feels compression/discomfort, but not pain. If you're starting out, pump flaccid for around a month and then start pumping erect to avoid over-pumping and fucking up your dick. Start with small pumps at first and then increase the pressure/time when you feel comfortable.

• +1
I warm up by pumping semi-erect then pump erect for the remaining sets. I pump until my dick feels compression/discomfort, but not pain. If you're starting out, pump flaccid for around a month and then start pumping erect to avoid over-pumping and fucking up your dick. Start with small pumps at first and then increase the pressure/time when you feel comfortable.
what if my dick is curved and slams into the walls of the pump rather early? Is it over then?

what if my dick is curved and slams into the walls of the pump rather early? Is it over then?
These things can cause permanent damage to the penis.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 2729
These things can cause permanent damage to the penis.
you mean pumps or dick slamming into wall? I mean ofc the last thing can lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You should incorporate penis stretches to straighten it, but sometimes the pump straightens it out on its own over time.

• +1
You should incorporate penis stretches to straighten it, but sometimes the pump straightens it out on its own over time.
extenders can help too? anythign else I can do?

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?