Where are gas stations for gas stations?

Fred Stankovich

Fred Stankovich

dangerous prettyboy
Not literally, but you know what I mean

when cars run out of gas, people drive them to gas stations and pour some more into them

but where is the gas of gas stations stored/how is it delivered to them? is there some kind of an underground infrastructure built for it (with pipes etc, like for water), or does new gas get delivered with idk, trucks? because people use gas stations all the time, and i ve never seen a truck or some big vehicle delivering it to the gas station where i buy alcohol on sundays, when stores are closed

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
when cars run out of gas, people drive them to gas stations and pour some more into them

but where is the gas of gas stations stored/how is it delivered to them? is there some kind of an underground infrastructure built for it (with pipes etc, like for water), or does new gas get delivered with idk, trucks? because people use gas stations all the time, and i ve never seen a truck or some big vehicle delivering it to the gas station where i buy alcohol on sundays, when stores are closed
Idk

i mean it's a lose-lose situation, you are obviously a retard regardless of your age if your shitposting baseline is this low

Prolly trucks if I were to guess

It might look like any other truck, so that's why it goes under the radar

successfull thread

Trucks lmao