Where can I buy a gun

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
Where can I get a gun. I've been institutionalized so I don't think I can get one at a shop.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 17791 and incel194012940
Facebook. If you tried to show them your ids they would probably call you communist and shoot you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I’d tell you but I wouldn’t want you to kill yourself. Rather have you suffer in this life slowly.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, n0rthface and Deleted member 17791
I am going to drop by Wal-Mart today to see if I can get one there. Do you think God forgives suicides?

Where can I get a gun. I've been institutionalized so I don't think I can get one at a shop.
It depends on the circumstances. Were you institutionalized against your own will?

You can get shotguns and rifles at Walmart.
Whenever I see pics of someone using a shotgun for suicide they always fuck it up and survive and turn into a -80/10 psl.

• JFL
Reactions: WOMENAREQUEENSNOT
Whenever I see pics of someone using a shotgun for suicide they always fuck it up and survive and turn into a -80/10 psl.
You can easily do that with a handgun too.

Was it your parents that did that?
Yeah. Except The sixth time. The sixth time I tried to swallow a bunch of diet pills hoping the caffeine would give me a heart attack but I survived and got institutionalized and forced into a group home for three months.

Yeah. Except The sixth time. The sixth time I tried to swallow a bunch of diet pills hoping the caffeine would give me a heart attack but I survived and got institutionalized and forced into a group home for three months.
You're retarded. I don't want you to have a gun. If it were up to me you would be able to get one, but I just hope you never do.

You're retarded. I don't want you to have a gun. If it were up to me you would be able to get one, but I just hope you never do.
I've survived two overdoses. It's bizarre.