Where can i buy Amphetamines/Methylphenidate

pm me but i guess you're coping so i don't except much
i have threads from years back

used to sell heightmaxxing info before i got banned

• +1
Reactions: Rea
w

whats duinking kurger?

and yes they can do that, wdym vendors, peolpe sell their own shit HAHAAHAHAHAHAH BRO YOU ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED
what the fuck do u mean sell their own shit??? theres one trusted site owner which has control over reviews, sales, disputes, etc and a vendor who actually ships the drugs. its painfully obvious you dont know what you're talking about. if i asked you about PGP or linux you'd probably have a seizure

and this is the dunning kruger effect

• +1
Reactions: ambi and Rea
just go to a psych

• +1
Reactions: Rea and fuse
just go to a psych
these faggots aren't going to let me have it it's a fucking pain in the ass in my country you have to make 300 appointments answer 500 questionnaires and wait 6 months for a chance to get it

these faggots aren't going to let me have it it's a fucking pain in the ass in my country you have to make 300 appointments answer 500 questionnaires and wait 6 months for a chance to get it
ok so do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and fuse
just ask a doc for them they dont care and u can fake it ez just look out the window a couple times during the session say u always have to think about other things and that you forgot where you put things say uve tried yoga meditation and shit they will prescribe it ez

• JFL
just ask a doc for them they dont care and u can fake it ez just look out the window a couple times during the session say u always have to think about other things and that you forgot where you put things say uve tried yoga meditation and shit they will prescribe it ez
thankls

the high you get from it sucks

• +1
Dont buy anything off the dark web

%80 you'll get scammed
%19,9 you'll get it and it's fake & you'll get poisoned/die/get tapeworms or some brutal disease or some shit
%0.1 it's legit

(dont buy off the dark web)
This is the reason why I didn’t do it. Just go to a doc and lie about your symptoms. Or go to one that does prescribe it.

• +1