Where can i buy Amphetamines/Methylphenidate

Rea

Rea

Kraken
Ritalin for example, does any1 have a site where i can buy ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, descension, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
that kinda stuff u need to go on the deep dark blackgymmaxx web for, ive been looking and havent been able to find shit like that on the clear net anywhere, stuff like dmaa, modafinil, roids u can get on the clearnet

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, High Cortisol Chad, halloweed and 6 others
that kinda stuff u need to go on the deep dark blackgymmaxx web for, ive been looking and havent been able to find shit like that on the clear net anywhere, stuff like dmaa, modafinil, roids u can get on the clearnet
aaahhhh fml really, ty

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, <6PSLcel and glizzygnasher68
Do u retards not have plugs bruh

• JFL
Reactions: micropp, descension, TechnoBoss and 2 others
LMAO why the fuck would you look for drugs on the clearnet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp and Rea
dnm or someone irl

• +1
Reactions: Rea
stop yapping and mp me a link nigga
go on youtube and learn how to access dnm dumbfuck if you cant do that on ur own dont even think ab doing rugs or ordering anything

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Rea
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Rea and N1666
Dont buy anything off the dark web

%80 you'll get scammed
%19,9 you'll get it and it's fake & you'll get poisoned/die/get tapeworms or some brutal disease or some shit
%0.1 it's legit

(dont buy off the dark web)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Bloatedcelbag, <6PSLcel and 1 other person

%80 you'll get scammed
%19,9 you'll get it and it's fake & you'll get poisoned/die/get tapeworms or some brutal disease or some shit
%0.1 it's legit

@ambi what is this nigga on about😭😭

op just find a plug irl or buy from a known DNM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and ambi

what the fuck are you saying retard

i know my shit, dont question me, i wont disclose anything though (mods i didnt do shit on the darkweb dw dont ban me)

• +1

%80 you'll get scammed
%0.1 it's legit

ik thats why i didnt even bother once i found out u cant get something like addy or ritalin like u could test or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, fuse, ambi and 1 other person

bro got his info ab dnm from creepypasta youtubers 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: descension, Rea and fuse
what the fuck are you saying retard

i know my shit, dont question me, i wont disclose anything though (mods i didnt do shit on the darkweb dw dont ban me)
you definitely dont know ur shit if you think u cant get clean mph/amph off TOR

• +1
you definitely dont know ur shit if you think u cant get clean mph/amph off TOR
yeye sure dawg i wont disclose anything, u win this argument yeeyeyeyeyeyyeyeyeeyeyeye i give this one to you

and i never said its impossible to buy real shit from tor

• JFL
  • +1
If you find out where other than the dark web I don’t trust putting anything in my body from there…. Then tag me because I need my adhd meds and the UK NHS is being a nigggggggeerrrre and won’t get me it

• JFL
  • +1
yeye sure dawg i wont disclose anything, u win this argument yeeyeyeyeyeyyeyeyeeyeyeye i give this one to you

and i never said its impossible to buy real shit from tor
you said you get scammed 80% of the time which isnt true if you use reputable vendors
you said 19.9% of the time you get dangerous shit which can happen but wont if you're buying medicinal ritalin/addy from the og package

both of these stats are just complete autism straight from darknet youtube videos

• +1
@fuse bro buyin from tor
he said tor, that's why i said tor too, read his posts you'll see
normally i know this guy doesn't know shit about darknet and i won't bother to argue, its cagefuel for me

• So Sad
  • +1
you said you get scammed 80% of the time which isnt true if you use reputable vendors
you said 19.9% of the time you get dangerous shit which can happen but wont if you're buying medicinal ritalin/addy from the og package

both of these stats are just complete autism straight from darknet youtube videos
And where the fuck do you find reputable vendors you retard? The truth is, you simply can't, these guys sell these shit to their friends only, honestly you don't know SHIT so shut the fuck up, alright

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and Rea
Right here, sir! Very cheap, very good!
Indian salesman from the slum selling medicine in  SN1N60G9QbCJvyq O7Glzg qZvKavr QG6um1lrP7S

• JFL
Reactions: micropp and Rea
And where the fuck do you find reputable vendors you retard? The truth is, you simply can't, these guys sell these shit to their friends only, honestly you don't know SHIT so shut the fuck up, alright
by checking that they have a high amount of sales, been active for a long time, good reviews, and few disputes? dumb ass nigga just stop talking

• +1
by checking that they have a high amount of sales, been active for a long time, good reviews, and few disputes? dumb ass nigga just stop talking
yeyeeyeyeyeye bro sure yes u win this argument yeeyeyeyeyyeeyeyeyeyeeyeyyeeeye they definitely show the amount of sales yeeyeyey they dont retardd and they could easily edit that and change site creation date and make fake reviews

like honestly its so easy to change those, its so fucking cagefuel, like actual cagefuel rn. this retard doesn't know shit and is trying to argue about something that i know about. like its type of shit where chess pro plays against a guy that doesn't even fully know the game jfl

• JFL
  • +1
ritalin stunts height

• +1
yeyeeyeyeyeye bro sure yes u win this argument yeeyeyeyeyyeeyeyeyeyeeyeyyeeeye they definitely show the amount of sales yeeyeyey they dont retardd and they could easily edit that and change site creation date and make fake reviews

like honestly its so easy to change those, its so fucking cagefuel, like actual cagefuel rn. this retard doesn't know shit and is trying to argue about something that i know about. like its type of shit where chess pro plays against a guy that doesn't even fully know the game jfl
change the amount of sales? do you think vendors own their own sites to sell their shit? there are reputable markets that have been around for years, they make millions off commissions on sales. the only way to get scammed is if the vendor chooses not to ship anything. in that case you can do a dispute on the market.

ur legit a dumb ass nigga this might be the best example of the dunning kruger effect ever

• +1
Reactions: ambi, Rea and asdvek
w
change the amount of sales? do you think vendors own their own sites to sell their shit? there are reputable markets that have been around for years, they make millions off commissions on sales. the only way to get scammed is if the vendor chooses not to ship anything. in that case you can do a dispute on the market.

ur legit a dumb ass nigga this might be the best example of the dunning kruger effect ever
whats duinking kurger?

and yes they can do that, wdym vendors, peolpe sell their own shit HAHAAHAHAHAHAH BRO YOU ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED

• JFL
  • +1

there is literally whole forums where the vendors are discussed, and yes on marketplaces you can see ratings and sales numbers, sales numbers are harder to manipulate really there is a bunch of shit that shows a vendor is legit or nah you are legit so retarded

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Rea, asdvek and fuse
w

whats duinking kurger?

and yes they can do that, wdym vendors, peolpe sell their own shit HAHAAHAHAHAHAH BRO YOU ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED
holy shit ur an imbecile

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Rea
there is literally whole foruns where the vendors are discussed, and yes on marketplaces you can see ratings and sales numbers, sales numbers are harder to manipulate really there is a bunch of shit that shows a vendor is legit or nah you are legit so retarded
HAHAAHHA NIGGA YOU GAY AHAHAHAHAH

• +1
do sprints theory and you'll grow in your 20 :lul:
I have a lot of info. It's literally a full time job to keep up with tho

• +1