where can I buy dxm in the EU?

Deleted member 7753

Deleted member 7753

If you only knew how good things really were
Fucking shit country requires a prescription to buy a OTC drug everywhere elsewhere in the world. Where can I buy some tablets from the EU and get them shipped?

looktheorist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Which country are you from?
It used to be OTC in Europe, until the EU forced a lot of drugs and even supplements to be prescription only. EU also banned regular light bulbs, plastic bags, borax, vacuum cleaners over 1600W of power and a ton of other things - this is simply tyranny!

Which country are you from?
It used to be OTC in Europe, until the EU forced a lot of drugs and even supplements to be prescription only. EU also banned regular light bulbs, plastic bags, borax, vacuum cleaners over 1600W of power and a ton of other things - this is simply tyranny!
i dont live in the EU anymore but the country i live in rn has a trade deal with the eu and i can import tax free.

i need this shit fr, bump

lol
See if robocaugh is available in your country via amazon

Fucking shit country requires a prescription to buy a OTC drug everywhere elsewhere in the world. Where can I buy some tablets from the EU and get them shipped?

I'll say it again. You're delusional if u think u'll be able to have decent sex while being on DXM.
If you don't take enough, it won't work as good as alcohol.
If you take too much, you'll be in another freaking world + prob shitting on yourself if you use syrup or tuxium.

I'll say it again. You're delusional if u think u'll be able to have decent sex while being on DXM.
If you don't take enough, it won't work as good as alcohol.
If you take too much, you'll be in another freaking world + prob shitting on yourself if you use syrup or tuxium.
Im not buying it anytime sure so dw

tf is dxm, what is it for?