lestoa

ascend or death
Title

• +1
Reactions: silencio, NoseProphecy and sub5c3l
thughunter.com

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, NoseProphecy and sub5c3l
do they ship to middle europe and is it safe ?
They do ship to Europe but like most other websites of the same nature, they have high shipping costs. It hasn't come in yet since I ordered just a few days ago but I'll see if it gets through customs since Switzerland is pretty strict.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and lestoa
Does it require a prescription from the doc for furosemide in Switzerland? @scarrfxce

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
en combien de temps frero ? et ta payer combien pour l’envoie sachant que c’est surement similaire a la france
It took about 3 weeks to get here. The furosemide was $4 but the shipping was $16 so in total I paid $20 for it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hasba1feuj and pneumocystosis
It took about 3 weeks to get here. The furosemide was $4 but the shipping was $16 so in total I paid $20 for it.
shit feels expensive ngl , you dont speak french ? was thinking all over switzerland people speak french

• +1
Reactions: scarrfxce
shit feels expensive ngl , you dont speak french ? was thinking all over switzerland people speak french
Only the western part, the rest mostly speak German. I do understand French but couldn't write that in way that would be comprehensible for a native speaker.

Only the western part, the rest mostly speak German. I do understand French but couldn't write that in way that would be comprehensible for a native speaker.
didnt know , haha dont worry my friend its okay , viel spaß mit furosemide !

• +1
Reactions: scarrfxce