Where can i buy mk677 in a pill form?

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Iron
Im 14y , shortcel and framecel im gonna start taking 20mg for 5 months before summer, but i need to know where can i buy it in a pill form.

ban this nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JefeM0g, maxxmclooks and N1666
you have no business taking PEDs if you're asking this also ur 14 go play outside

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and MA_ascender
Its gonna make me taller so idc
From No it won’t make you taller.

MK677 isn’t adding any growth hormone to your body but rather a ghrelin receptor agonist that signals your pituitary gland to release growth hormone. It will help with bone/ muscle repair but not make you growth taller.

You can potentially have brain development issues by taking mk at your age, and other growth issues.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, org3cel.RR and N1666
From No it won’t make you taller.

MK677 isn’t adding any growth hormone to your body but rather a ghrelin receptor agonist that signals your pituitary gland to release growth hormone. It will help with bone/ muscle repair but not make you growth taller.

You can potentially have brain development issues by taking mk at your age, and other growth issues.
Thanks didnt knew that, still worth taking at 16 or nah?

Thanks didnt knew that, still worth taking at 16 or nah?
not worth taking at any age, relatively weak SARM but can have serious side effects

its a research chemical with no human trial data, you have to live in your body till you're 60 don't fuck it up

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
not worth taking at any age, relatively weak SARM but can have serious side effects

its a research chemical with no human trial data, you have to live in your body till you're 60 don't fuck it up
Then how can i fix my height and shitframe?

Then how can i fix my height and shitframe?
There is no safe way to do it if you're not medically deficient in growth hormone. When you inject growth hormone you're risking the growth of stuff like your chin, nose, and brain. You could end up with a asymmetrical long weird disfigured face or other side effects.

Example of a guy with excessive growth hormone
wrestlemania xxvii wrestling GIF by WWE

There is no safe way to do it if you're not medically deficient in growth hormone. When you inject growth hormone you're risking the growth of stuff like your chin, nose, and brain. You could end up with a asymmetrical long weird disfigured face or other side effects.

Example of a guy with excessive growth hormone
wrestlemania xxvii wrestling GIF by WWE
Over for my frame then

I don't know about taking that shit tho. Growth hormone or test is probably better. More expensive but it doesn't matter when you're supposed to put it in your body.

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Take mk bro and eat as many carbs as possbile.

Crazy height gains trust me bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub.o and MA_ascender