Where can i buy mk677 in a pill form?

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Zephir
Im 14y , shortcel and framecel im gonna start taking 20mg for 5 months before summer, but i need to know where can i buy it in a pill form.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, PsychoH, lerwaf123 and 1 other person
MK677 is not going to do anything for you, lol. If you can obtain actual HGH, that would be ideal. If you can't, try getting CJC-1295 and stack it with an AI like Aromasin.
can you explain tome why cjc and AI is better than mk677?

There is no safe way to do it if you're not medically deficient in growth hormone. When you inject growth hormone you're risking the growth of stuff like your chin, nose, and brain. You could end up with a asymmetrical long weird disfigured face or other side effects.

Example of a guy with excessive growth hormone
wrestlemania xxvii wrestling GIF by WWE
Whats your thoughts on asin

mk wont make you taller do your research
well i know AI is basically blocking estrogen preventing testestorone from being aromatised and turn into estrogen wich speeds up closing of growth plates but cjc sounds the same as mk677

well i know AI is basically blocking estrogen preventing testestorone from being aromatised and turn into estrogen wich speeds up closing of growth plates but cjc sounds the same as mk677
it isnt do your own research abt it

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, PsychoH and Iblamegordo
most likely you would fk yourself, most heightmax drug are not 100% proven, even if you get hgh directly from doctor there is no guaranty

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR