Where can I buy propanolol?

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
I tried buying it on uk online pharmacies like theindependentpharmacy.co.uk but I found out they don't ship outside the Jewnited Kingdom

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life
i got mine from purplepandalabs a long time ago

I tried buying it on uk online pharmacies like theindependentpharmacy.co.uk but I found out they don't ship outside the Jewnited Kingdom

Why on Earth would you want propranolol? It is a heart/blood pressure medication. It doesn't do anything really for anxiety/high inhib.

I take it for high blood pressure. It can make me feel kind of dizzy at times. It really has no benefit if you don't have a heart condition or high blood pressure.

Why on Earth would you want propranolol? It is a heart/blood pressure medication. It doesn't do anything really for anxiety/high inhib.

I take it for high blood pressure. It can make me feel kind of dizzy at times. It really has no benefit if you don't have a heart condition or high blood pressure.
people with the disease obviously react differently.
people who abuse it for different things, also get other reactions.

what should I try for low-inhibmaxxing?

Try alldaychemist. I think if you email them they gonna ship it to you anyway. I stopped halfway my first purchase there because they didn't have a debit card option as payment, then they called me and offered me that same option jfl.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and Lorsss

it absolutely does work for anxiety and high inhib.

it kills adrenaline symptoms like fast heartrate, sweaty hands, shaky voice. (Its a beta blocker and adrenaline is a beta agonist)

It worked amazing for me when i had to do public speaking in college
phenibut lol

this is good also

it kills adrenaline symptoms like fast heartrate, sweaty hands, shaky voice. (Its a beta blocker and adrenaline is a beta agonist)

this is good also
you mean all beta blockers used to treat hypertension, also cure anxiety?

you mean all beta blockers used to treat hypertension, also cure anxiety?

not their primary usage but in theory yes

Screen Shot 2019 11 20 at 020515

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I felt nothing taking that shit. I even experimented with 100mg on an empty stomach and still felt the same.

I find it near my chemical store. There are bunch of them available online too. Idk about your place

I felt nothing taking that shit. I even experimented with 100mg on an empty stomach and still felt the same.
It only works if you have an adrenaline rush by preventing the physical symptoms of an adrenaline rush. If you just take it with no anticipation of a panic attack or w/e it won't do shit unless your anxiety is due to low-grade constant adrenaline or some shit. Look into the drug more next time.
As for me the difference is night and day. I didn't use them this Sunday and I felt all the physical symptoms of an adrenaline rush again while I was speaking (I didn't have to lead so it was all good). I know they work, I've felt them suppress panic.
@Lorsss its easy enough to get a prescription through a push doctor site, that's what I did. Only $50 or so dollars for the "appointment" and then insurance completely covered the cost of the pills for me. They're cheap anyways though.

bro you are a true looksmaxer, what haven't you done?

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 439
you're fucking italian?

just lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
got a solid LTR with a hot girl
the promised land
Phenibut

Here's where to buy: https://nootropicsdepot.com/phenibut-hcl-powder/

It's a weak GABAergic drug that acts on the same brain receptors as benzodiazepines like Xanax or Valium.

That's what you really want for low inhib. No, it is not scheduled in the US. That's why you can buy it online.
Can't this fuck your shit up pretty good if you get addicted? Not saying don't use it but just to be cognizant.