Where can i buy Retin A? ( Legit websites that ship to USA )

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Starting my journey to prettyboy skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Looksmax Refugee
Use Etsy.com(private personal sellers) when you know u cant find shit that the pharma is trying to prevent u getting without prescription.

Or use yandex.com to do an unfiltered search.

Just ordered it on beauty bliss , You can even pay with amazon so you dont have to put your card on there
I only saw "Retinol" on Beauty Bliss, which is supposed to be the weak version of Retin A

Jesus you kids are stupid. It isn't a restricted chemical. You can get it on amazon.

Jesus you kids are stupid. It isn't a restricted chemical. You can get it on amazon.
You need a prescription boyo . If you can find me a link to real tretenion not retinol on amazon lmk jfl

T

Tretinoin cream you can get online here without prescription.
How bad are the side effects? i have clear skin but have minor imperfections like some black dots and some red discorlation and decent texture . Im trying to get model tier filter 10/10 skin like this

Attachments

• 8F423A5A-6AD7-4909-BBBB-23986FFA29C5.jpeg
    8F423A5A-6AD7-4909-BBBB-23986FFA29C5.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
btw if ur starting w average below avg skin it takes atleast 9 months to see good results so be patient

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
How bad are the side effects? i have clear skin but have minor imperfections like some black dots and some red discorlation and decent texture . Im trying to get model tier filter 10/10 skin like this
I didn't have any negative side effects after the first couple weeks. If you just apply it to your skin without easing into it, your skin will peel like a minor sunburn. Start by mixing it with moisturizer first to get your skin used to increasing cell turnover.

• Love it
Do they ship to Norway without RX and won't you get into problems?
I have ordered Retin-A before and had no problems. I can’t find the website I ordered from again since I can’t find the emails, but skinorac seems legit and they ship to Europe, the fees aren’t too expensive

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Wallenberg
I have ordered Retin-A before and had no problems. I can’t find the website I ordered from again since I can’t find the emails, but skinorac seems legit and they ship to Europe, the fees aren’t too expensive
I use Dermatica. They ship from Northern Ireland. My Tretinoin 0.05% + Niacinamide 4% costs like 30 euros every month.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and TUSSELEIF
I use Dermatica. They ship from Northern Ireland. My Tretinoin 0.05% + Niacinamide 4% costs like 30 euros every month.
They don’t seem to ship to Norway, only a select few countries. But since I ordered back in february without problems it’s definitely possible. I remember I just searched tretinoin or Retin-a in Google and found a website and ordered. But the emails are somehow gone so I don’t know where I ordered from though

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Wallenberg
They don’t seem to ship to Norway, only a select few countries. But since I ordered back in february without problems it’s definitely possible. I remember I just searched tretinoin or Retin-a in Google and found a website and ordered. But the emails are somehow gone so I don’t know where I ordered from though
Yeah. Dermatica offers RX, basically, a British doc wrote me an RX for tret. Too bad that they don't ship to NO.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and TUSSELEIF
I didn't have any negative side effects after the first couple weeks. If you just apply it to your skin without easing into it, your skin will peel like a minor sunburn. Start by mixing it with moisturizer first to get your skin used to increasing cell turnover.
Wallah . Do you recommend i just put small bits of tretenion all over my face then after put on my normal moisturizer or everything all together?

its a curry cream brand idk the name

• +1
Wallah . Do you recommend i just put small bits of tretenion all over my face then after put on my normal moisturizer or everything all together?
mix it together with the moisturizer first, then apply it in dots over your face and then rub it in.

• Love it
alldaychemist- godstufstore- buy-pharma.md

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee