Where can I buy topical Finasteride

The Internet

Topical fin reduces the same amount of systematic DHT as oral if used long term.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Topical fin reduces the same amount of systematic DHT as oral if used long term.
what if you take it for a week and make 1 week pause? (or whatever the halftime is)

Not even deepweb black markets seem to have it, i need to get my hands on this lifefuel elixir

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subanimal and oldcelloser
what if you take it for a week and make 1 week pause? (or whatever the halftime is)
Even with oral finasteride, you will need 3 months to see results; I don't think cycling topical fin will be super effective unless you are like barely balding.

It takes about half 0.5-1 month for 5AR activity to return to baseline after hopping off fin. So you would have to do 1 week on, 2-4 weeks off.

But in theory that would work. Are you considering fin?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Even with oral finasteride, you will need 3 months to see results; I don't think cycling topical fin will be super effective unless you are like barely balding.

It takes about half 0.5-1 month for 5AR activity to return to baseline after hopping off fin. So you would have to do 1 week on, 2-4 weeks off.

But in theory that would work. Are you considering fin?
yea my temples are slight recessed, but im mid 20s already, maybe mature hairline, i think nw 1. im using minox rn and it seems to work. but i want to stop it completely. wanted to order RU but idk.

i would try 0.25 oral fin tbh 1 week on, 4 weeks off like u said.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Minoxidilmax .com

• +1
Reactions: subanimal
yea my temples are slight recessed, but im mid 20s already, maybe mature hairline, i think nw 1. im using minox rn and it seems to work. but i want to stop it completely. wanted to order RU but idk.

i would try 0.25 oral fin tbh 1 week on, 4 weeks off like u said.
Why not just do everyday? If you get sides, quit, if not stay on for life.

• +1
Some say it does some says it doesn’t, regardless I would atleast feel safer on topical.

• +1
Minoxidilmax .com
Oh shit you were serious I was actually expecting to get trolled,

Edit: “not available for purchase” -_-

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma
isnt it overkill using it everyday?
Once every other day is virtually the same, but I take it everyday along with my vitamins because its easier to remember lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Some say it does some says it doesn’t, regardless I would atleast feel safer on topical.
Fair enough, but just keep in mind it is literally then same thing. You don't need to buy topical fin, people have crushed fin pills and dissolved them in minoxidil and have gotten pretty good results.

Fair enough, but just keep in mind it is literally then same thing. You don't need to buy topical fin, people have crushed fin pills and dissolved them in minoxidil and have gotten pretty good results.
Oh that might be good too, but I feel like it would be uneven in how much you get in each drop.

Oh that might be good too, but I feel like it would be uneven in how much you get in each drop.
Yeah, make sure to shake it very well so that the solution is completely clear.

Getting the 5mg version would be cheaper and more efficient as well.