where can i find legit trenbolone accute

dude716274

dude716274

Banned
im wondering do i have to get prescribed or they sell it at pharmacies or what

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
dont. and its acetate, so at least get your terminology right before buying drugs that permanently affect your health. people dont recommend it even after decades of lifting experience because its not worth it.

your testes are going to shrink, youre gonna lose hair, get frequent roid rage, acne, blood levels thru the roof, and all that for something you can achieve naturally. you're also going to lose natty status but ig you dont give a fuck about that considering youre going for literal trenbolone acetate as a newbie lifter. i can tell that youre inexperienced because you dont have the slimmest idea about gear fundamentals.

heres my ultimate advice. if youre so lazy that you want to get juiced for "quick results", dont bother training because youre not gonna keep it. progress isnt just needles in your ass. its diet, discipline and determination. im really tryna look out for you bro. if you need real natural fitness advice i can get you going within months.

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and socialcel
dont. and its acetate, so at least get your terminology right before buying drugs that permanently affect your health. people dont recommend it even after decades of lifting experience because its not worth it.

your testes are going to shrink, youre gonna lose hair, get frequent roid rage, acne, blood levels thru the roof, and all that for something you can achieve naturally. you're also going to lose natty status but ig you dont give a fuck about that considering youre going for literal trenbolone acetate as a newbie lifter. i can tell that youre inexperienced because you dont have the slimmest idea about gear fundamentals.

heres my ultimate advice. if youre so lazy that you want to get juiced for "quick results", dont bother training because youre not gonna keep it. progress isnt just needles in your ass. its diet, discipline and determination. im really tryna look out for you bro. if you need real natural fitness advice i can get you going within months.
too late bro i injected 250ml up my asshole 5 mins ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, wayme and davidlaidlover
too late bro i injected 250ml up my asshole 5 mins ago
even the tren twins, youtubers who named their fitness brand based off of trenbolone, dont actually take it. its a joke. they only take like 200 of test a week and some anavar which is still a solid amount. i cant stop you from taking it but at least know and prepare for the effects buddy. goodluck and if you ever become Mr. olympia shout me out bro

even the tren twins, youtubers who named their fitness brand based off of trenbolone, dont actually take it. its a joke. they only take like 200 of test a week and some anavar which is still a solid amount. i cant stop you from taking it but at least know and prepare for the effects buddy. goodluck and if you ever become Mr. olympia shout me out bro
bro i was joking im not gonna inject tren
thank u for caring though

The fact that you don't know how to source tren suggests you haven't done PEDs before though, which makes starting with tren a monstrously stupid idea

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 30679, redfacccee and 1 other person
The fact that you don't know how to source tren suggests you haven't done PEDs before though, which makes starting with tren a monstrously stupid idea
hopping on anything as a beginner lifter is a monstrously stupid idea in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
hopping on anything as a beginner lifter is a monstrously stupid idea in the first place.
no its not I wish i started roids as soon as i started training. this is coming from someone who gymcelled natty for 10 years. I guess in my case not entirely applicable cause I was like 12, but if I started training when I was 18 or something

no its not wish i started roids as soon as i started training. this is coming from someone who gymcelled natty for 10 years
what would you say is a good starting cycle? jus basic test? and how would you step up from that gradually

what would you say is a good starting cycle? jus basic test? and how would you step up from that gradually
Start with like 150 test then gradually increase until you get high estrogen sides. Use the dosage of test right below this point. Most people this will be like 300-400. Then introduce DHT derivative if you want to use more gear.
Then options are basal use or blasting and cruising. I did basal use, in which I used 300mg gear for 5 months, and I made all my gains in the first 10 weeks, after that literally nothing. So not too sold on basal use, will do a heavier blast later.

Start with like 150 test then gradually increase until you get high estrogen sides. Use the dosage of test right below this point. Most people this will be like 300-400. Then introduce DHT derivative if you want to use more gear.
Then options are basal use or blasting and cruising. I did basal use, in which I used 300mg gear for 5 months, and I made all my gains in the first 10 weeks, after that literally nothing. So not too sold on basal use, will do a heavier blast later.
Bro ur legit gonna die at like 30

Doing steroids is stupid for a very, very long laundry list of reasons. Most importantly, it won't help you attract women. Thats not to say you can't be attractive when doing steroids, you definitely can. Its just worse than doing it naturally.

With steroids, you risk a lot of side effects which while some can be managed, others you have no control over:

- gyno
- hair loss
- facial bloating
- mood changes
- blood pressure

etc etc etc. Not to mention long term health issues, the cost, the law breaking, the social stigma

It should be obvious that a physique that appeals to the most amount of women possible is achievable naturally. Bodybuilders and juiceheads are not slayers. They are insecure men. Attracting women is mostly about looks, but looks is not mostly about being as huge and ripped as possible. There's a lot that could be said about this subject, but at the end of the day there is not much to gain from having a more "impressive" physique than Jeremy Allen White in the new CK commercial. I'm not referencing that as some sort of proof about his physique being attractive, ignore the hype around that commercial. The point is, that physique is more than good enough, and is totally achievable naturally within a few years of consistent training and dieting.

Getting a nice physique, while important, is just one piece of the puzzle. Assuming your genetics are within the acceptable range, and you're doing the standard, most basic stuff like grooming, getting a high quality haircut, wearing clothes that fit you both physically and style wise depending on your age etc., you can start focusing on more "redpill" stuff like your rizz, lifestyle etc. Steroids have no reasonable place in this picture. Its cope.

Doing steroids is stupid for a very, very long laundry list of reasons. Most importantly, it won't help you attract women. Thats not to say you can't be attractive when doing steroids, you definitely can. Its just worse than doing it naturally.

With steroids, you risk a lot of side effects which while some can be managed, others you have no control over:

- gyno
- hair loss
- facial bloating
- mood changes
- blood pressure

etc etc etc. Not to mention long term health issues, the cost, the law breaking, the social stigma

It should be obvious that a physique that appeals to the most amount of women possible is achievable naturally. Bodybuilders and juiceheads are not slayers. They are insecure men. Attracting women is mostly about looks, but looks is not mostly about being as huge and ripped as possible. There's a lot that could be said about this subject, but at the end of the day there is not much to gain from having a more "impressive" physique than Jeremy Allen White in the new CK commercial. I'm not referencing that as some sort of proof about his physique being attractive, ignore the hype around that commercial. The point is, that physique is more than good enough, and is totally achievable naturally within a few years of consistent training and dieting.

Getting a nice physique, while important, is just one piece of the puzzle. Assuming your genetics are within the acceptable range, and you're doing the standard, most basic stuff like grooming, getting a high quality haircut, wearing clothes that fit you both physically and style wise depending on your age etc., you can start focusing on more "redpill" stuff like your rizz, lifestyle etc. Steroids have no reasonable place in this picture. Its cope.
Aint reading allat but i wont inject so dw