Where can I find people in rl to tell my plans to

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
Need a bit of a back and fourth exchange, something stimulating, not a person that'll think I'm trying to flaunt an event or thought, but one that'll expound on it, idk, I don't like making friends with people from my neighborhood for obvious reasons

This is the only reason why I still talk to this girl, cause she listens, doesn't judge, and doesn't think I'm trying to brandish my success and future plans to her

But like all people, you can't make someone care 100% unless you're paying or feeding them.

Where can I find such people, especially in rl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, BigBiceps and Deleted member 11758

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gad and RichardSpencel
You mean a hooker

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, lutte and Deleted member 6403
I've been thinking it's best to just "talk to myself", but of course, I'll be missing that valuable outside input

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and Lev Peshkov
Idk. Childhood friends I think tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I too want to share my powertripping fantasies to someone who cares ngl

• +1
You ignore me on discord

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 6403
I too want to share my powertripping fantasies to someone who cares ngl
I wouldn't call them fantasies if they're executable, there's nothing holding us back except for tradition

i just have a friend for that. He doesn't judge since he really isn't involved in any social skills so it's mostly just him listening and giving his feedback on my schizo rants

basically just find someone who doesn't have loose lips not due to ignoring the temptation of spilling, but simply because they lack the interest in spilling

• +1
telling your plans to anyone is detrimental, you will be anxious because they will expect you to do everything you told them, and if you don't accomplish them it won't be seen as good.
the need to tell someone your plans is just emotions driven, not logic, you can get over it.

telling your plans to anyone is detrimental, you will be anxious because they will expect you to do everything you told them, and if you don't accomplish them it won't be seen as good.
the need to tell someone your plans is just emotions driven, not logic, you can get over it.
I don't think so, I obviously benefit from the feedback given, that's why I chose this certain female, her lips seem tight and her mind seems ajar

• +1
Reactions: Gad
I don't think so, I obviously benefit from the feedback given, that's why I chose this certain female, her lips seem tight and her mind seems ajar
good for you

Same here tbh, I acc wanna make a dc server of ppl who actually wanna looksmax, so based shit and actually gonna do sm other than rot on the server, invite femcels and coom all day tbh

• +1
Your estrogen is getting high op, get rid of endotoxin asap