Where can i get cjc dac?

fleurybobby

fleurybobby

Bronze
What is the most trustable source that ships to Canada

I'd tell you to just get HGH but apparently Canadian customs sucks and there's frequent seizures. The most trustworthy domestic source for you is Canlab.

• +1
Reactions: fleurybobby
I'd tell you to just get HGH but apparently Canadian customs sucks and there's frequent seizures. The most trustworthy domestic source for you is Canlab.
Do you know where to get pharma grade hgh?

Also i looked up Canlab and they got Cjc with no dac but they dont have it with dac

Do you know where to get pharma grade hgh?
Trying to procure pharma grade is a waste of time and money. You'll be paying through the nose for it (a legit dose of pharma grade serostim will set you back a ton of money and it could even be fake lmfao) and it doesn't have magical properties that UGL HGH does not. Do you think 99% vs 98% purity matters? Just get Chinese HGH.

Trying to procure pharma grade is a waste of time and money. You'll be paying through the nose for it (a legit dose of pharma grade serostim will set you back a ton of money and it could even be fake lmfao) and it doesn't have magical properties that UGL HGH does not. Do you think 99% vs 98% purity matters? Just get Chinese HGH.
Hmm do you have any sources for the chinese HGH. I found a source called Amino Asylum but im not sure if its legit. They ship to Canada

Hmm do you have any sources for the chinese HGH. I found a source called Amino Asylum but im not sure if its legit. They ship to Canada
Qingdao Sigma Chemical but they HATE shipping to Canada because of seizures (check the meso rx thread)

• +1
Reactions: fleurybobby