Where can I get my facial problems diagnosed or quantified?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
Where can I go to get my problems quantified? Like the exact or close degree of recession of my maxilla, etc. Something that I could show a parent who claims everything is perfect when you clearly have a severe recession.

Go to ortho first. Ask for scans and everything.

look up qoves studio
thats interesting and could be useful but Im thinking more of a health-style thing. Do jaw surgeons doo anything like this? Provide Scan/Xray and then tell you how many mm of recession etc?

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
thats interesting and could be useful but Im thinking more of a health-style thing. Do jaw surgeons doo anything like this? Provide Scan/Xray and then tell you how many mm of recession etc?
Hmm. Have you considered going to an orthodontist or asking your dentist?

scans of what? can you be specific?

what?
1. If you are recessed with fucked up occlusion, then go to random ortho and ask him what to do. Now there is a problem. There are orthos who work with surgeons and they will know what to do and they will help you, but there are orthos who know nothing about surgeries. They won't help you. You will have to find good one. Sometimes it takes few orthos to find the right one.
2. Your second bet is to go straight to cosmetic surgeon. He will know what's up for sure.

As long as you don't look like your avi then there's surgical solutions for you :ogre: