Where can i get steroids?

K

Kreier

Iron
Hey, i think i have shit genes for gymmaxxing. I think i can't get physically strong without using steroids. The thing is that it's illegal in my country but i don't give a damn about that. I just want to get it so i can get strong and being feared by people.

Hey, i think i have shit genes for gymmaxxing. I think i can't get physically strong without using steroids. The thing is that it's illegal in my country but i don't give a damn about that. I just want to get it so i can get strong and being feared by people.
You shouldn't do it, past a certain point muscles offer diminishing returns and if you're not competing in sports being strong is useless. Slowly control light weight high rep is the way to go to avoid injuries. The side effects to your blood pressure, cholesterol, heart enlargening, among others are terrible. That being said I'm not your dad and napsgear.org is the website I used to purchase semaglutide and they also have a huge range of steroids and other pharmaceuticals.

You shouldn't do it, past a certain point muscles offer diminishing returns and if you're not competing in sports being strong is useless. Slowly control light weight high rep is the way to go to avoid injuries. The side effects to your blood pressure, cholesterol, heart enlargening, among others are terrible. That being said I'm not your dad and napsgear.org is the website I used to purchase semaglutide and they also have a huge range of steroids and other pharmaceuticals.
Is being strong useless for getting foids and being respected by normies? I don't think so. Foids like muscles and normies don't dare fuck with people with muscles.

Is being strong useless for getting foids and being respected by normies? I don't think so. Foids like muscles and normies don't dare fuck with people with muscles.
I'm just being real what's the end goal of it all? Fighting people is a terrible decision for staying out of prison. Chick's like muscles but really only to a point and while I haven't seen you I bet you can reach it. It's just not worth the side effects in my opinion

If you can't find a source on your own, then you're too dumb to be using gear.