Where can I get tret without prescription

K

kysmog

I am only here to maximize my looks!
alldaychemist
thanks, what concentration do you recommend i start with? my acne is not severe and i use benzoyl peroxide to clear it, i want the tret for my bulbous nose to see if it even works

thanks, what concentration do you recommend i start with? my acne is not severe and i use benzoyl peroxide to clear it, i want the tret for my bulbous nose to see if it even works
idk bruv i dont cope with topicals i went straight to accutane many guides on tret here tho im sure

.025 then move up if need be but ive been .025 for a cou8ple konths and have clear skin now

.025 then move up if need be but ive been .025 for a cou8ple konths and have clear skin now
did you have a bad purging period? I have good skin now, clear and pretty tough. I just don’t want to have to go through having shitty skin for months if i don’t have to

did you have a bad purging period? I have good skin now, clear and pretty tough. I just don’t want to have to go through having shitty skin for months if i don’t have to
like a minor one yes, i never had any pealing from over the counter retinoids but I did a couple weeks into the tret but it was very minor and really not that its fear mongered to be from my experience tbh.