Where can I retire with £250k ($320k) or £500k ($640k) in assets

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I'm not gonna wageslave for the next 40 years. Fuck that. I wanna retire. UK is too overpriced and full of retards. I will need to go abroad, I understand it will be a downgrade, but as long as not a complete shithole (Somalia).

Somewhere like Spain or Italy. I wish I could've gone to Russia. Even China. If I ever geomaxx I don't see why that wouldn't be the case.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, coisbhai, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
You don't have that
Also Belize
U just need to pay $200 a month for a year then get PR
I wanna move to Belize tbh, live in a little shack by the sea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, HTN_Mentalcel, ascension and 1 other person
the slums of philippines and thailand is where it's at.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta, The False Prophet and SecularIslamist
You don't have that
Also Belize
U just need to pay $200 a month for a year then get PR
I wanna move to Belize tbh, live in a little shack by the sea
I should have it within the decade. Low to high end.

I should have had it if I wasn't a fucking bear and sold my shitcoins in 2018 and 2020 like a retard.

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and PrinceLuenLeoncur

I should have had it if I wasn't a fucking bear and sold my shitcoins in 2018 and 2020 like a retard.
Csm south water caye 01 024e372e9f

Tbh

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I've considered Namibia

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and SecularIslamist

The biggest curries claim to be broke but have over 6 figures in assets

Truly the bootleg Jews

Jokes aside you’ll never retiree anywhere in Western Europe with 500k lmfao. Ironically only 3rd world nations have dog shit enough economies where you can do this

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and SecularIslamist
I've considered Namibia
If your in the tech field you can get a good USA job and then fuck off anywhere if it’s remote and live like a feudal lord ruling over the local peasants and serfs.

I say USA because they pay ludicrous salaries for tech. If your British it’s dogshit and the real question is “why are you willingly remaining in britian if you are an experienced tech man”

• +1
The biggest curries claim to be broke but have over 6 figures in assets

Truly the bootleg Jews

Jokes aside you’ll never retiree anywhere in Western Europe with 500k lmfao. Ironically only 3rd world nations have dog shit enough economies where you can do this
Tbh some absolute shitholes up north you probably can on 500k. Some house values are like 100-200k. Simply by two decent houses at 125k freehold and rent out each for £850. Should equate to £1700 PCM from both homes. Let's say you set aside £200 each month for maintenance and other bullshit for tenants. Very high but whatever.

Buy like a 4 bed at 250k (it's possible) outright. You have £1500 disposable income with ZERO outgoings. Just council tax, bills and food.

This is a modest retirement. I don't need to live like a king.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and HTN_Mentalcel
Don't geomaxx to europe if you're below 6 FT bhai (you're 5'7)

• Hmm...
Don't geomaxx to europe if you're below 6 FT bhai (you're 5'7)
Med countries are shorter. Apparently average in Portugal is like 5'8. I'm 5'7.5 actually so lifefeul. Southern Italy is basically India anyway.

But yeah other parts of Europe is mogger central.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Autismcel
Med countries are shorter. Apparently average in Portugal is like 5'8. Lifefeul. Southern Italy is basically India anyway.

But yeah other parts of Europe is mogger central.
No way portugal is 5'8

Mfs there are 6 FT at least

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and SecularIslamist
No way portugal is 5'8

Mfs there are 6 FT at least
COPE

According to data collected from anthropometric studies, the average height of Portuguese people living in Portugal is approximately 1.70 meters for men and 1.61 meters for women. These figures are rough estimates and may vary slightly depending on the specific sample and study used.28 May 2023

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
COPE

According to data collected from anthropometric studies, the average height of Portuguese people living in Portugal is approximately 1.70 meters for men and 1.61 meters for women. These figures are rough estimates and may vary slightly depending on the specific sample and study used.28 May 2023
My condolences in advance.

You're gonna get heightmogged back to bangladesh

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Go back to your country.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ascension and SecularIslamist
Drop 250k into shitcoins

The fate of crypto altcoin bears. Eternal sadness and misery, coping with "muh assets" (shitty 2 bedroom house in shithole area with stabbings daily)

• JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel, murdah and SecularIslamist
My condolences in advance.

You're gonna get heightmogged back to bangladesh
You're coping. You're saying Portuguese are taller/equal to Brits lmao. Pretty much every country I've travelled to have been shorter than UK and I didn't feel insecure. Even fucking the french are shorter.

It's just northern Europe and Balkans (Serbia/Bosnia) to avoid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, murdah and Autismcel
The fate of crypto altcoin bears. Eternal sadness and misery, coping with "muh assets" (shitty 2 bedroom house in shithole area with stabbings daily)
I'm still shorting SOL and loads of other shitcoins. Hype never lasts.:soy:

Im a bitcoin maxi tho. No one touches the king of the market.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and ascension
I'm still shorting SOL and loads of other shitcoins. Hype never lasts.:soy:

Please tell me you're fucking joking. I need to see proof you're shorting the market. No one can be this dumb.

• +1
Settle in Thailand and take me with you, we will set up a weed shop and live off that.

• JFL
Please tell me you're fucking joking. I need to see proof you're shorting the market. No one can be this dumb.
Small amount today
Screenshot 20240522 165301

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
When everyone is saying it's gonna go up, it usually goes down... Every fucking time.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
In Russia you would be every girl's dream even if you're subhuman facially. Why can't you go there?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
In Russia you would be every girl's dream even if you're subhuman facially. Why can't you go there?
Even at 5'7.5?

Also I'm curry. Fucking over. They'd vomit at the sight of me. I do want me a Chechen baddie tho:feelsyay:

tbh, belgrade waterfront, look it up

• Hmm...
Poland. You'll not have a high standard of living but assuming withdrawing 3% net gain (after taxes) you'll have like 3200 pln montly

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Even at 5'7.5?

Also I'm curry. Fucking over. They'd vomit at the sight of me. I do want me a Chechen baddie tho:feelsyay:
They're redpilled as fuck aka gold-diggers and mostly go for money and with the money you have they would suck your dick right away.
The only problem with being a curry is that you'll be always confused with an international med student.
Having a relationship with a Chechen girl if you're not Chechen is quite problematic I would say, better go for a fatherless Slavic/Finno-Ugric bitch with 70 IQ.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and HTN_Mentalcel
Poland. You'll not have a high standard of living but assuming withdrawing 3% net gain (after taxes) you'll have like 3200 pln montly
They are also 6"1 with blue eyes on average, op is 5"7

• +1
Settle in Thailand and take me with you, we will set up a weed shop and live off that.
Why does this sound so great:feelsgood:
Realistically ideal life

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Tbh some absolute shitholes up north you probably can on 500k. Some house values are like 100-200k. Simply by two decent houses at 125k freehold and rent out each for £850. Should equate to £1700 PCM from both homes. Let's say you set aside £200 each month for maintenance and other bullshit for tenants. Very high but whatever.

Buy like a 4 bed at 250k (it's possible) outright. You have £1500 disposable income with ZERO outgoings. Just council tax, bills and food.

This is a modest retirement. I don't need to live like a king.
I C

Well as long as you leave UK you’ll be fine this country scouges the broke

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and n0rthface
Russia has like 80 percent decorce rate lol

You're coping. You're saying Portuguese are taller/equal to Brits lmao. Pretty much every country I've travelled to have been shorter than UK and I didn't feel insecure. Even fucking the french are shorter.

It's just northern Europe and Balkans (Serbia/Bosnia) to avoid.
What would you say is average in Portugal/ Spain?

What would you say is average in Portugal/ Spain?
Just take a look. I just Googled the average 18/19 yr old and they're 174cm. So overall average is surely 172cm at the least. That stat above is from 2023 lmao. They are manlets of Europe alongside Italy.

Spain is taller but not by much.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
To be honest, I live in Scotland, the houses are a LOT cheaper than England. Believe Wales is the same. You can geomax within the UK. I ran the numbers on geomaxxing to SEA and it’s just not really worth it. The only thing in favour would be the Asian foids but I intend to ascend anyway.

• JFL
Just take a look. I just Googled the average 18/19 yr old and they're 174cm. So overall average is surely 172cm at the least. That stat above is from 2023 lmao. They are manlets of Europe alongside Italy.

Spain is taller but not by much.
I feel like height averages stats are higher than reality.. because self reported data makes stats higher if anything..

• Hmm...
Russia has like 80 percent decorce rate lol
Marrying a Russian woman is literally the stupidest thing ever, they're only fuckable.
Some Russians are unironically looking for a rice foid since they're are trained to be a housewifey and modest. God save Russia:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, HTN_Mentalcel and butterworld
Argentina?

• Hmm...
  • +1
any third world shithole man

• +1
  • JFL