@Imretarded?

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon and Imretarded?
looks european

Dravidian

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
looks european
doesn't matter, you can have people who look like him outside of Europe. I look similar and I'm literally half brown.

doesn't matter, you can have people who look like him outside of Europe. I look similar and I'm literally half brown.
only because you got those features from white people
ethnics who have his features have them from white admixture

only because you got those features from white people
ethnics who have his features have them from white admixture
yeah so how come you don't think he at least looks biracial then?

Hairline, mouth, skin tone?
Nothing nonwhite about his hairline, euros can have thick lips, his skin tone is a golden tanned color, ethnics dont have it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
this + eye shape and area.
No. All of them are white and european
you guys have to remember that middle easterners and euros are on the same gradient. All these features can be found on both populations. You need to look at how many traits they have and what is more common to decide an ethnic background. This character is clearly easily within the med/northwest arab range (both look nearly the same btw)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
you guys have to remember that middle easterners and euros are on the same gradient. All these features can be found on both populations. You need to look at how many traits they have and what is more common to decide an ethnic background. This character is clearly easily within the med/northwest arab range (both look nearly the same btw)
Some arabs are white though, and those arabs are the ones with the white features

• Hmm...
Blue eyes are european, clear sign that he's NOT ethnic
pwned
so tell me why many MENAs and pashtuns have blue/green eyes then?
yes this, and tbh he can even pass as a pashtun.

• +1
Some arabs are white though, and those arabs are the ones with the white features
white = european
non-white = non-european (partially or fully)

From white admixture

Only as a white pashtun

Wrong. Are you implying caucasians in the USA are nonwhite?
there's no such thing as a white pashtun

@Snake.0359 are you sure he doesn't at least look half white/MENA? come on now

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
can you stop being racist? My skin is golden and I'm half brown. You tan for our colour
Why do you always fail to mention that you are half English? Reminds me of when you said you have blue eyes and associated it with your middle eastern ancestry instead of your Northern European ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: URL code
Nobody tans for your color, its different from european tanned skin

yes there is
european tanned skin = red and blotchy
Why do you always fail to mention that you are half English? Reminds me of when you said you have blue eyes and associated it with your middle eastern ancestry instead of your Northern European ancestry.
I am half English, and my blue eyes are from my white ancestry, but my eye shape is MENA (long, almond and elongated) except the undereye support

Thats burnt skin, not tanned
I am half English, and my blue eyes are from my white ancestry, but my eye shape is MENA (long, almond and elongated) except the undereye support
Major cope, MENAs have huge eye orbits and have bug eyes

You also used to post people with blue or green eyes and tried to pass it off as if that even somewhat resemble the average eye color in MENA. 99% of MENAs have brown eyes. My point is that you constantly attribute good features you have to your middle eastern side (forgetting that half of your ancestry comes from Northern Europe) and act as if they are common in MENA. MENAs do not have "golden" skin.

Last edited:
  • +1
they tan like shit.
Ethnic cope, golden tanned skin mogs yellow ethnic tones. Youre jealous whites are better at being brown than ethnics
are you fucking kidding me, not all. Many europeans have bug eyes too
Not many, and its a way smaller proportion, therefore -> non-bug eyes = white trait, bug eyes = ethnic trait

@Snake.0359 are you sure he doesn't at least look half white/MENA? come on now
He looks Spanish. Wouldn't ever thought that he's North European

View attachment 2854950
You also used to post people with blue or green eyes and tried to pass it off as if that even somewhat resemble the average eye color in MENA. 99% of MENAs have brown eyes. My point is that you constantly attribute good features you have to your middle eastern side (forgetting that half of your ancestry comes from Northern Europe) and act as if they are common in MENA. MENAs do not have "golden" skin.
yes we do, you tan to get our skin tone. your skin is naturally pink. Can you stop calling light ethnic skin "brown", it is golden. Now fuck off you SFcel

He looks Spanish. Wouldn't ever thought that he's North European
no, I mean half middle eastern half european
I look like him somewhat and this is my ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
Ethnic cope, golden tanned skin mogs yellow ethnic tones. Youre jealous whites are better at being brown than ethnics

Not many, and its a way smaller proportion, therefore -> non-bug eyes = white trait, bug eyes = ethnic trait
can you stop attributing nice things to white people

no, I mean half middle eastern half european
I look like him somewhat and this is my ethnicity
I thought you meant Mediterenian which is South European.
Maybe yes looks somewhere between Middle Eastern and Average European

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1