Where could i get paid to win fights?

Sparring you don't hit with 100% power, you don't have adrenaline dump in sparring, you don't have a bunch of random people watching you in sparring, stop talking about nothing you know about.
I have matches on yt of the national trials, send me a link of your boxing matches and i will post it too otherwise i dont post shit because i have my name in the title

I have matches on yt of the national trials, send me a link of your boxing matches and i will post it too otherwise i dont post shit because i have my name in the title
Ok so you think sparring is just like a real match?

NO Faggot of course it is not
Ok then if all you have done is spar, why do you think you could fight professionally and make 50k?

ofc not but you said "LOL ur full of fucking shit HAHAHAHA Sparring is nothing like a real boxing match,"
Yeah? and Sparring IS nothing like a real boxing match, you just admitted it? So stfu lol work on your defence cause i think you've been hit too many times in the head

• Hmm...
Reactions: Elias
Yeah? and Sparring IS nothing like a real boxing match, you just admitted it? So stfu lol work on your defence cause i think you've been hit too many times in the head
You’re probably not even in our weight classes, in a few years ill be a crusierweight atleast

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
What the fuck are u even talkin about faggot, you are so low iq it hurts, YOU SAID SPARRING IS NOTHING LIKE A BOXING MATCH YOU JEW KIKE DOG, OFC ITS LITTLE DIFFERENT BUT ITS THE SAME FUCKING SPORT fucking idiot

• +1
Lets make an official looksmax.me fighting org. I'm open to challengers in kickboxing k1 rules

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Elias
What the fuck are u even talkin about faggot, you are so low iq it hurts, YOU SAID SPARRING IS NOTHING LIKE A BOXING MATCH YOU JEW KIKE DOG, OFC ITS LITTLE DIFFERENT BUT ITS THE SAME FUCKING SPORT fucking idiot
Okay let me break this down for you. I said sparring is nothing like a real boxing match. You said you've fought in national trails lol, then I asked, Do you think sparring is like a real match? You said
ofc not but you said "LOL ur full of fucking shit HAHAHAHA Sparring is nothing like a real boxing match,"
So if you think sparring is nothing like a real match, which you should know since you are fighting at the national level, then what are trying to say?

Could i fight in boxing with very small hands and wrists, and would my capabilities be limited by it

Title
Ive been boxing since I was a kid. not to toot my own horn but i have all the natural talents + power + im a supermiddle/lightheavy, I can beat most of the population tbh. Where could I get paid to win fights? I dont wanna have to go down the convential route and fight professionally because i only need like 50K for surgeries. If i could get paid like 10K to win a fight i would only have to fight 5 times.
you think youre good but really youre probably not
lots of people overestimate their skills especially their fighting skills
as tyson said: everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face

Could i fight in boxing with very small hands and wrists, and would my capabilities be limited by it
Look at wilder skinny as a twig yet hardest punching heavyweight in history, but power is not everything, skill. Boxing iq and defense is more important than offense but power helps ofc
you think youre good but really youre probably not
lots of people overestimate their skills especially their fighting skills
as tyson said: everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face
Im not, i know what im capable of

Okay let me break this down for you. I said sparring is nothing like a real boxing match. You said you've fought in national trails lol, then I asked, Do you think sparring is like a real match? You said

So if you think sparring is nothing like a real match, which you should know since you are fighting at the national level, then what are trying to say?
Its different but not "NOTHING LIKE" i just pointed out your exaggeration

• +1
Everyone talking smack to @elias . He's willing to put his fighting skill to the test.
Anyone who is not, should stfu.

• +1
Its different but not "NOTHING LIKE" i just pointed out your exaggeration
Okay bro ur right. Can I see ur YT vid of u fighting tho? thats cool u fought at national level, what country?

Okay bro ur right. Can I see ur YT vid of u fighting tho? thats cool u fought at national level, what country?
im not even gonna lie, it was a european championship and i got beat by points on the first match, i wont post the video since it has my full name and if u type my full name in google u can see which city im from,i would only post the video if i wanted to prove something very badly

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Are you a pikey op?
im not even gonna lie, it was a european championship and i got beat by points on the first match, i wont post the video since it has my full name and if u type my full name in google u can see which city im from,i would only post the video if i wanted to prove something very badly
That's about all I got to say today, but first let me give you guys a bicep shot.

*flex*

Mount bicephious

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bluepill, Elias, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
heavyweight
giphy.gif

ok after i continued reading im 100% sure
Lets make an official looksmax.me fighting org. I'm open to challengers in kickboxing k1 rules
a looksmax fight club will probably look like 2 fat women fighting over a cheeseburger at mcdonalds
i doubt most of the people who claim they can actually fight because rotting for ages and being able to fight just doesnt fit together

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, RichardSpencel, goat2x and 1 other person