Where could this Hindu Indian guy pass?

Where could this Hindu Indian guy pass?

• Total voters
Black wasn't listed as an option, but yeah you could pass for that if you shaved your head or got a perm.

vijay-chokal-ingam.jpg

OP kind of looks like Ice Cube

ice_cube_photo_by_munawar_hosain_getty_images_entertainment_getty_3017236.jpg
I'm not the guy in the OP, but @BombayVikings is.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
no offense OP, i respect u, ur chill guy but u look very distinctively paki punjabi or indian punjabi, not an afghan. Afghan has lighter complexion with yellow tones and narrow skulls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
no offense OP, i respect u, ur chill guy but u look very distinctively paki punjabi or indian punjabi, not an afghan. Afghan has lighter complexion with yellow tones and narrow skulls
The guy in the OP is @BombayVikings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
You all look like shitskins

Chose Italian, Spanish/Portuguese, and Greek just to please the Med copers on here

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Broly, rand anon, Chadeep and 3 others
Looks Italian tbh. Like Morrone’s or Di Vaio’s younger brother.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Broly, rand anon, Chadeep and 4 others
Chose Italian, Spanish/Portuguese, and Greek just to please the Med copers on here
Don’t ever insult Italians like that

• JFL
Reactions: Broly and Deleted member 25938
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Deleted member 25938
You look shittier than my poo that i did this morning, calm down kid
I’m white. Your incel in the west over for you. Stay in your shit hole

I’m white. Your incel in the west over for you. Stay in your shit hole
You being white wont help you with anything. You complain about lack of pussy every thread. "Muh white". Do u want me to forward my pics to u so u could do tinder experiment on me so u can confirm who will be the incel? Dumbass kid.

• JFL
Reactions: Broly, lebronjames23 and Deleted member 2268
He could pass as Zero step cousin

He looks Indian boyo

• +1
Reactions: Broly
You being white wont help you with anything. You complain about lack of pussy every thread. "Muh white". Do u want me to forward my pics to u so u could do tinder experiment on me so u can confirm who will be the incel? Dumbass kid.
@Blackgymmax Didnt you run this shitskin on tinder lol

Also when tf did I complain about lack of pussy LOL. Ik it’s hard to accept but your a pajeet from a third world country it’s over for you

Also when tf did I complain about lack of pussy LOL. Ik it’s hard to accept but your a pajeet from a third world country it’s over for you
No he didnt. I also have ascended since last time. Several people have run experiment on me on hinge and tinder on niko's server. Feel free to run one on me aswell sir. Lmk if u want pics.

You literally complain about lack of pussy every thread dude. And your a MTN that will get mogged to oblivion by me lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
No he didnt. I also have ascended since last time. Several people have run experiment on me on hinge and tinder on niko's server. Feel free to run one on me aswell sir. Lmk if u want pics.

You literally complain about lack of pussy every thread dude. And your a MTN that will get mogged to oblivion by me lol.
There isn’t a single thread where I complain about this. You can’t even name one

I’m not MTN I’m actually Chadlite. Even if I was though it wouldn’t matter bc curry’s are at the absolute bottom of the SMV ladder. Your pheno itself makes you invisible to women. You look like you work at a gas station. You can keep barking all you want but you willl never change your deathnic pheno

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
There isn’t a single thread where I complain about this. You can’t even name one

I’m not MTN I’m actually Chadlite. Even if I was though it wouldn’t matter bc curry’s are at the absolute bottom of the SMV ladder. Your pheno itself makes you invisible to women. You look like you work at a gas station. You can keep barking all you want but you willl never change your deathnic pheno
"I am actually chadlite" sfcel with no pic went to my ignore list. Keep coping. U dont even wanna run my tinder experiment :(

• JFL
Bruh youre nowhere near him looks wise. Hes basically a love island looking chad and hes jacked w great eyearea. Youre gettint in over your head. He mogs hard. He looks like your stereotypical italian/med slayer w green eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and lebronjames23

JFL at this

• JFL

No i didnt

• +1
"I am actually chadlite" sfcel with no pic went to my ignore list. Keep coping. U dont even wanna run my tinder experiment :(
You live in a shithole country so you have nothing to lose advertising your LTN face here

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedd
Bruh youre nowhere near him looks wise. Hes basically a love island looking chad and hes jacked w great eyearea. Youre gettint in over your head
He is the one that mentioned me outta nowhere. Though can you help me out with smth, i wanna do tinder experiment, streege said i am GL and i can do very well, i alrdy did good on hinge but never tried tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 2268
He is the one that mentioned me outta nowhere. Though can you help me out with smth, i wanna do tinder experiment, streege said i am GL and i can do very well, i alrdy did good on hinge but never tried tinder
Over

Bruh hes another level. Ask for his pics he looks really good. Hes no true chad but he looks like those NT looking mascthetic moggersnyou see praised by girls on tiktok

Why r u still sucking my dick when m not even replying to you anymore
Bruh hes another level. Ask for his pics he looks really good. Hes no true chad but he looks like those NT looking mascthetic moggersnyou see praised by girls on tiktok
Oh if you say so, because i saw some OG users calling him MTN facially on discord servers

• JFL

Oh if you say so, because i saw some OG users calling him MTN facially on discord servers
Hes not mtn lmfao. Hes like those dudes who dont look amazing psl wise but overall they look manly and harmonious with a good pheno. Its hard to describe it with a pic but he slaps this mma fighter who looks like a clone of him LOL @decadouche57

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and ascendedd

I’ve shown my pics to like 5 ppl here lol keep making up stories. You’re literally LTN curry

Hes not mtn lmfao. Hes like those dudes who dont look amazing psl wise but overall they look manly and harmonious with a good pheno. Its hard to describe it with a pic but he slaps this mma fighter who looks like a clone of him LOL @decadouche57
Gotchu
I’ve shown my pics to like 5 ppl here lol keep making up stories. You’re literally LTN curry
Maybe they were coping then, good for you my guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 2268
This

Attachments

• 44960CD2-F0AF-40D1-9F7D-0F476527CB98.jpeg
    44960CD2-F0AF-40D1-9F7D-0F476527CB98.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax