Where did all the Nick Fuentes homosexual allegations emerge from?

Notorious_1676

Notorious_1676

Mistral
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Posts
2,153
Reputation
3,181
I'm certain that he is gay I'm just curious as to what led everyone else to come to the same conclusion
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
I'm certain that he is gay I'm just curious as to what led everyone else to come to the same conclusion
Catboy + virgin till 28 (still a virgin) + the way he talks abt women
 
  • +1
Reactions: Notorious_1676
He went on a date with a catboy on stream a few years ago as a "joke"
 
  • +1
Reactions: Notorious_1676
Allegations? He’s openly gay
 
He took creep shots of his friend but there's also more some guy made a youtube video about it i forgot what it's called
 
  • +1
Reactions: Notorious_1676

Similar threads

JewishNationalist
Replies
11
Views
118
JewishNationalist
JewishNationalist
6
Replies
7
Views
59
6’7whitechad
6
hexum.dnd
Replies
15
Views
165
GoodLittleFoidBoy
GoodLittleFoidBoy
RichCoopersRoomate
Replies
0
Views
32
RichCoopersRoomate
RichCoopersRoomate
shandingo
Replies
32
Views
193
BadLuck7892
BadLuck7892

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top