• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, BigBoy, Arkantos and 1 other person
@jefferson

he was unfairly banned by tht autist md hopeful, unban him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, ChoSeungHui and Zygos4Life
that guy was frauding hard and hes a retard for getting surgeries at 15
I miss him tho tbh this site would be so much better if people didnt get banned😭😭

Free my boy.

And he’s literally just chilling in Macedonia he doesn’t care about this site lol

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Zygos4Life
that guy was frauding hard and hes a retard for getting surgeries at 15
imagine getting surgeries at 15 when your face/skull is still developing till your mid 20s

Free my boy.

And he’s literally just chilling in Macedonia he doesn’t care about this site lol
Remember his death allegations made up by that retard 'serbian mogger' 😂😂😂

• WTF
Reactions: MrGlutton
@jefferson

he was unfairly banned by tht autist md hopeful, unban him
Not really

Screen Shot 2019 07 25 at 120956 AM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing, ChoSeungHui, BigBoy and 3 others
Remember his death allegations made up by that retard 'serbian mogger' 😂😂😂
Lollll it was hilarious. I’m gonna be honest with you I’m in discord with him. He literally just trolls you guys 24/7 cause it’s funny to him

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Zygos4Life
Free my mans @jefferson
Let the dogs out da pen

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
1.) He made me cry and said mean things about my mommy
2.) I'd be responsible when he trashes the forum.

no
The only thing he does bad is use violent language

@jefferson plz

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
bring him back

• +1
all of you don't understand that blond jock is a fake persona made by lookism user undisputed. he has an insta so what? he done it before with another fake persona

all of you don't understand that blond jock is a fake persona made by lookism user undisputed. he has an insta so what? he done it before with another fake persona
Proof for your claims?

Proof for your claims?
well its hard to bring proof now, but you check his early lookism posts, you can tell its an undisputed alt. if you check undisputed's early posts you can tell he's an alt of another guy who worshipped "badr hary" or whatever. now that guy who worshipped badr hari had plenty of old accounts that used to mass neg people. one of them was the persona "johny male model" who also has an insta account and is confirmed to be fake.

• Woah
well its hard to bring proof now, but you check his early lookism posts, you can tell its an undisputed alt. if you check undisputed's early posts you can tell he's an alt of another guy who worshipped "badr hary" or whatever. now that guy who worshipped badr hari had plenty of old accounts that used to mass neg people. one of them was the persona "johny male model" who also has an insta account and is confirmed to be fake.
Holy moly
I hope thats not true but its likely it is tbh

Holy moly
I hope thats not true but its likely it is tbh
lookism is a bunch of users running troll within troll. they were exposed by a mod (PurpleDildo) in early 2017 who basically doxxed everyone. thats when i quit.
that blond jock character's writing style is just like undisputed (who is another alt), his story is similar to that old user i told you about "johny the male model" who also had an insta, but confirmed to be an alt by the doxx. its easy to get pics from snap or something and create a fake profile
just think about it, is the story of a guy who got surgeries at 15 legit (and not normal ps at that, zygo implants etc.)

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Zygos4Life
lookism is a bunch of users running troll within troll. they were exposed by a mod (PurpleDildo) in early 2017 who basically doxxed everyone. thats when i quit.
that blond jock character's writing style is just like undisputed (who is another alt), his story is similar to that old user i told you about "johny the male model" who also had an insta, but confirmed to be an alt by the doxx. its easy to get pics from snap or something and create a fake profile
just think about it, is the story of a guy who got surgeries at 15 legit (and not normal ps at that, zygo implants etc.)
Holy chit that sounds kinda disturbing tbh
The true person being used for "undisputed"s agenda probably doesnt even know about all this jfl

What if undisputed has dissociative identity disorder and all active lookism accounts are just alts of his fractured personalities and he just spends all day bullying and arguing with himself.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
What if undisputed has dissociative identity disorder and all active lookism accounts are just alts of his fractured personalities and he just spends all day bullying and arguing with himself.

giphy.gif
Situation

giphy.gif
I'm not even kidding. there was one guy who used to argue with his alts all day. Former looksim mod purpledildo basically uploaded a screenshot of the ips. Someone (which I'm almost sure is the guy behind undisputed had like 10+ major accounts)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Arkantos and jefferson