• +1
Reactions: nathan and Primalsplit
Who says that?

IMG 8464

• +1
Reactions: nathan and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and autistic_tendencies
People who fall for it never went to the gym in the first place or didn’t achieve a good physique.
You don’t need gym to have a good physique. If anything the “good physique” which gymcels and roid retards consider ideal is completely unappealing to women, vast majority of girls would pick a natural physique man to a huge gymmaxxed roided spastic monkey

• +1
Reactions: nathan
You don’t need gym to have a good physique. If anything the “good physique” which gymcels and roid retards consider ideal is completely unappealing to women, vast majority of girls would pick a natural physique man to a huge gymmaxxed roided spastic monkey
Your ancestors farmed and hunted … they were naturally built

• +1
Reactions: nathan
I’ve never said that you need a roided physique to become appealing to women. Doghit reading comprehension.

A natural aesthetic physique with good muscle tone is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and nathan
if I think from perspective of a retard it would be because male lions don’t hunt