Where did icehooding originate?

Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Kraken
Who and where did it start?

Also, we know that cryolipolysis removes fat on many other parts of the body (which is permanent), while the different response around the eyes makes perfect evolutionary sense it's still very interesting. Has anyone tried this on their cheeks and other parts of the body to see how it reacts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, .👽., Ryan and 1 other person

Also, we know that cryolipolysis removes fat on many other parts of the body (which is permanent), while the different response on around the eyes makes perfect evolutionary sense it still very interesting. Has anyone tried this on their cheeks and other parts of the body to see how it reacts?
worst primarch
interesting question though

greycels
yes bro just have round cheeks full of fat

obviously no one would do that, what makes good cheeks good is bones not fat

greycels
yes bro just have round cheeks full of fat

obviously no one would do that, what makes good cheeks good is bones not fat
It seems your comprehension skills remain unevolved. What I'm saying is that it appears different parts of the body react differently to cold stimulus, do we know how the cheeks react? Obviously no one wants fat cheeks, but if cheeks react the same as belly fat (cold stimulus kills belly fat) then this could be a good softmax

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 3771, .👽. and 3 others

Also, we know that cryolipolysis removes fat on many other parts of the body (which is permanent), while the different response around the eyes makes perfect evolutionary sense it's still very interesting. Has anyone tried this on their cheeks and other parts of the body to see how it reacts?
sorry to appear dumb, but can you explain what ice hooding is? mfs been recommending it to improve eye area and they dont even explain what is jfl.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Sanguinius
sorry to appear dumb, but can you explain what ice hooding is? mfs been recommending it to improve eye area and they dont even explain what is jfl.
Essentially, you apply ice to your eye area and it responds by adding fat around your eyes to protect them, giving you the hooded look. Put icehooding in the search bar and you can see examples of users trying it

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Essentially, you apply ice to your eye area and it responds by adding fat around your eyes to protect them, giving you the hooded look. Put icehooding in the search bar and you can see examples of users trying it
so is it just applying the ice to your eye area like putting on an icepack kinda thing??

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Patrick Bateman's morning routine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
u got any evidence it works?

u got any evidence it works?
Just users before and afters. Though I'm more than open to the idea it doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: Gunna
For attribution's sake, this is where it first appeared:

Unless you count that scene from Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

• +1
Reactions: Gunna, Sanguinius and .👽.
For attribution's sake, this is where it first appeared:

Unless you count that scene from Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.
Thank you very much

Yes , I first heard it from a scene in America Psycho where he will wrap ice around his cheeks if it is puffy in the morning.
A lot from this forum dont seems to respond to this method and call it a cope but it worked fine for me , it also gives some redness to my cheeks after I applied it .

Hooded eyes are more common in cold climate countries .

Theory I copied online :-

This extra layer of skin and fat helps shield the eye from the cold. While this trait is most commonly found in the Sinosphere (even occurring in many individuals who are ectomorphic or have other signs of warm adaptation), it can also be frequently found in cold-adapted Europeans and, to a lesser extent, individuals from various ethnic groups around the world. Features such as a low-bridged nose and wide set eyes generally accompany this trait and are possible underlying anatomical causes of epicanthic folds/hooded eyes, beyond being exclusively due to environmental adaptation.