• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 1464
No Exit

No Exit
❤ Quackers for Corona-chan ❤
True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Dec 9, 2019
I don't even know half of the memes listed itt. And the ones I do know I enjoy using ironically, hell I forget that people offsite actually use them legitimately.

Memes in general are just shit and never should have gone beyond specific threads of imageboards or left personal friend groups.

Ahh yes, I remember getting 100's of upboats on braincels for my incredible posts. Biggest achievement of my life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3202
They ended up here

No Exit

No Exit
True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Dec 9, 2019
I don't even know half of the memes listed itt. And the ones I do know I enjoy using ironically, hell I forget that people offsite actually use them legitimately.

Memes in general are just shit and never should have gone beyond specific threads of imageboards or left personal friend groups.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3 and Tony
Roped

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, didntreadlol, Ritalincel and 1 other person
back to lookism & .me as half of them were fakecels larpcels mentalcels mongoloidcels

God I fucking miss braincels, It almost feels like a distant memory now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 1464
Disappeared like the Mayans

I miss the low-effort memes and shitposts. Also when some normie redditor tried to argue with them and being completely oblivious to what an incel actually is, it's like they thought it was some alt-right movement when in reality there was virtually zero political posts there. The normie redditors couldn't wrap their head around the fact that there was an "evil" movement that wasn't affiliated with the alt-right.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, BigBoy, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
It's better that way. Memes were still going strong but discussion part was in process of subversion from bluepillers and faggots cause mods were completely spineless and if it lived few more months it would have become new r9k. I believe there was even a foid mod which shows the absolute state of that sub in last months of it.

I miss the low-effort memes and shitposts. Also when some normie redditor tried to argue with them and being completely oblivious to what an incel actually is, it's like they thought it was some alt-right movement when in reality there was virtually zero political posts there. The normie redditors couldn't wrap their head around the fact that there was an "evil" movement that wasn't affiliated with the alt-right.
The large majority of briancels were never evil. Slightly autistic? Yeah, but never really evil.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and PenileFacialSurgery
Shortcels

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and Deleted member 1464
No Exit

No Exit
True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Dec 9, 2019

Attachments

• 1582536508190.png
    1582536508190.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended
It's sad man. I liked braincels

what is braincels ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464