Where did this "Blacks/ethnics slay in Eastern Europe" meme come from (Eastern Europeans GTFIH)?

NT Master

NT Master

Prophet of the Racepill
Both here and on other PSL/incel forums, I have encountered multiple posters who insist that Black men, Indian men, East Asian men, or Middle Eastern men are considered attractive in Eastern Europe and can geomaxx there. I have never seen any good evidence for this. No studies or statistics or surveys. Not even actual anecdotal evidence like Tiktok videos or social media posts or Instagram photos. The only story I remember about Blacks doing good in Eastern Europe was this one refugee dude who spread HIV to a bunch of Polish chicks. I also heard that Polish chicks in the UK are major mudsharks.

Considering all of the violence and hate-crimes and neo-Nazi stuff that has gone on in Eastern Europe; not to mention that an actual war is going on in that part of the world, I ain't interested in heading to the EE anytime soon. That said, have any Eastern Europeans here noticed multiple non-White men getting a lot of hookups in Eastern Europe? That would be really strange if it was true.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Deleted member 21278, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
they have the exotic halo

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, p0lishsubhuman, Trilogy and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Michael Myers and 4 others
If there was an exotic halo for curries in EE I would find threads on 2ch.hk of slavcels talking about it. There's plenty of those for gooks and blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Never heard blacks doing good in EE.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Cheesyrumble
Never heard blacks doing good in EE.
IMG 20220614 141900 445
IMG 20220614 141853 988

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, rand anon, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
I live in EE and have traveled extensively across it. I can tell you - blacks absolutely don't have much appeal. Don't bother trying to slay in EE as a black unless you're Tyronelite+ (maybe some HTNs get lucky too). Most blacks here are outcasts and get ignored by the population. Indian men are basically the same thing, although I knew a Pakistani guy that was good at handling girls. He was highly intelligent, charismatic and assertive though, not your average South Asian. Well bred upper class type. Also, I don't know of him having had any slays either, so make of that what you will.

East Asians are kinda like blacks, but with somewhat higher appeal. Most of them are not seen as desirable. They work dodgy and bad jobs, are very short generally. However, East Asians are able to capitalize on the Kpop trend. If you fashionmaxx and are assertive, you can probably get some slays. I haven't really seen any East Asians slay in person, but I do know that some of them, even just fashion maxxer MTN ones, have good followings on social media in EE.

Middle Eastern men are the only ones who I'd say benefit from any sort of fairly consistent halo. Their tanned looks are pretty highly appreciated here and I've seen MENA guys get good attention from girls quite a few times. If you're MENA, even a MTN, you've got a good chance of slaying in EE depending on which social circles you meddle with.

The black guy HIV story is an anomaly, because that guy intermingled exclusively with highly liberal leftist types, certainly not your average Polish person.

Also, there's barely any hate crimes or neo nazis in EE, idk where you get that idea from. The war is only in Ukraine, if there were any war spillover elsewhere in EE you'd have known about it

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: fjor2096, Melo95, Chadethnic101 and 10 others
I live in EE and have traveled extensively across it. I can tell you - blacks absolutely don't have much appeal. Don't bother trying to slay in EE as a black unless you're Tyronelite+ (maybe some HTNs get lucky too). Most blacks here are outcasts and get ignored by the population. Indian men are basically the same thing, although I knew a Pakistani guy that was good at handling girls. He was highly intelligent, charismatic and assertive though, not your average South Asian. Well bred upper class type. Also, I don't know of him having had any slays either, so make of that what you will.

East Asians are kinda like blacks, but with somewhat higher appeal. Most of them are not seen as desirable. They work dodgy and bad jobs, are very short generally. However, East Asians are able to capitalize on the Kpop trend. If you fashionmaxx and are assertive, you can probably get some slays. I haven't really seen any East Asians slay in person, but I do know that some of them, even just fashion maxxer MTN ones, have good followings on social media in EE.

Middle Eastern men are the only ones who I'd say benefit from any sort of fairly consistent halo. Their tanned looks are pretty highly appreciated here and I've seen MENA guys get good attention from girls quite a few times. If you're MENA, even a MTN, you've got a good chance of slaying in EE depending on which social circles you meddle with.

The black guy HIV story is an anomaly, because that guy intermingled exclusively with highly liberal leftist types, certainly not your average Polish person.

Also, there's barely any hate crimes or neo nazis in EE, idk where you get that idea from. The war is only in Ukraine, if there were any war spillover elsewhere in EE you'd have known about it
Mirin your knowledge

• Love it
Reactions: Pharmaceutic
I'm sure guys of all races have slayed everywhere. But what what's implied by "X slay in Y" is that the average guy from a race without any major failos can go somewhere and become a slayer.

Where is this ACTUALLY true?

It's generally true when average white dudes (5'8" - 6'2", blue/green/grey/light brown eyes, non-deformed face, not obese, NW 1-3, makes ~$50-100k/yr) go to just about anywhere but the rich parts of Europe and North America.

Tyronelite+, Changlite+, Chadpreetlite+ will probably do well globally as well. But average ethnics are not getting that same treatment.

JBW = MTN whites get elevated to Chadlite when they travel to non-white countries.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Yuya Moggershima, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others

Yeah I support his post. I know foids in EE like the Latino/Spanish look because of the movie 365 days.
I'm EE myself and I noticed I have great appeal to girls from southern countries like Spain and MENA. So I guess it works both ways.

Curries are seen as dirty, blacks are generally not desired(but more positive than the rest) and gooks are seen as betabuxxers.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Pharmaceutic
Yeah I support his post. I know foids in EE like the Latino/Spanish look because of the movie 365 days.
I'm EE myself and I noticed I have great appeal to girls from southern countries like Spain and MENA. So I guess it works both ways.

Curries are seen as dirty, blacks are generally not desired(but more positive than the rest) and gooks are seen as betabuxxers.
Yea, I agree with it being bilateral. I get good attention from girls with swarthy and tanned phenos too. It's all about contrast

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

Here's a interesting thread from 2ch.hk.
"The number of marriages between Russian women and East Asian men beats all records.

East Asian men over the past decade have become the most eligible suitors for "Russian wives."
If throughout the entire post-Soviet period until 2012, Turkish men held the leadership among foreign suitors for our compatriots by a wide margin, then since 2012 the situation has changed dramatically.
So, the number of marriages where the wife is Russian and the groom is Chinese, concluded in 2019, for the first time exceeded 5 thousand, where the groom is from South Korea - 3.5 thousand. In the last 5 years, the annual growth in the number of such marriages has exceeded 15%. And all indications are that the trend will only intensify.
Recall that the number of Russian wives living in Turkey in 2016 exceeded 100 thousand. At the same time, the number of children from such mixed marriages was slightly more than 240 thousand.
In East Asia, the number of Russian wives is approaching the 50,000 mark, and there are already more than 110,000 mixed descendants. It is noted at the same time that a large number of Russian women have children from Asian men, not being legally married to the latter.
The main feature of Russian women with an East Asian groom is their young age. The average age of a Russian wife is 22 years, the average age of having a child in a joint marriage is 23.7 years. By comparison, Turkish men are especially popular with women who already have children from previous marriages.
Russian women note that in East Asian men they are attracted to family orientation, reliability and loyalty; at the same time, in Turkish men it repels - a large number of prohibitions for a wife; and in domestic - laziness and a high percentage of divorces. Marriages with East Asian men break up after 3 years only in 17% of cases, while marriages with Russian men break up more than 70%."

I'm surprised that there's that many russian wives in Turkey. The divorce rate is high tho for that pairing and the marriages peaked in the early 2010s. Also this guy is saying Turkish men were popular with already divorced Russian women?

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and NT Master
Here's a interesting thread from 2ch.hk.
"The number of marriages between Russian women and East Asian men beats all records.

East Asian men over the past decade have become the most eligible suitors for "Russian wives."
If throughout the entire post-Soviet period until 2012, Turkish men held the leadership among foreign suitors for our compatriots by a wide margin, then since 2012 the situation has changed dramatically.
So, the number of marriages where the wife is Russian and the groom is Chinese, concluded in 2019, for the first time exceeded 5 thousand, where the groom is from South Korea - 3.5 thousand. In the last 5 years, the annual growth in the number of such marriages has exceeded 15%. And all indications are that the trend will only intensify.
Recall that the number of Russian wives living in Turkey in 2016 exceeded 100 thousand. At the same time, the number of children from such mixed marriages was slightly more than 240 thousand.
In East Asia, the number of Russian wives is approaching the 50,000 mark, and there are already more than 110,000 mixed descendants. It is noted at the same time that a large number of Russian women have children from Asian men, not being legally married to the latter.
The main feature of Russian women with an East Asian groom is their young age. The average age of a Russian wife is 22 years, the average age of having a child in a joint marriage is 23.7 years. By comparison, Turkish men are especially popular with women who already have children from previous marriages.
Russian women note that in East Asian men they are attracted to family orientation, reliability and loyalty; at the same time, in Turkish men it repels - a large number of prohibitions for a wife; and in domestic - laziness and a high percentage of divorces. Marriages with East Asian men break up after 3 years only in 17% of cases, while marriages with Russian men break up more than 70%."

I'm surprised that there's that many russian wives in Turkey. The divorce rate is high tho for that pairing and the marriages peaked in the early 2010s. Also this guy is saying Turkish men were popular with already divorced Russian women?
Idk my mom always said that EE women going for Turks are the biggest whores. I have seen some truth in this. Turks are low inhib low IQ so they force themselves on woman and spoil them with a lot of gifts while being very extrovert and living in a warm country so I guess this explains the appeal.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Pharmaceutic, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
Idk my mom always said that EE women going for Turks are the biggest whores. I have seen some truth in this. Turks are low inhib low IQ so they force themselves on woman and spoil them with a lot of gifts while being very extrovert and living in a warm country so I guess this explains the appeal.
"By comparison, Turkish men are especially popular with women who already have children from previous marriages"
So turks are basically getting sloppy seconds of single mother whores lol

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
Arabs/Turks might but blacks have no SMV there

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
So turks are basically getting sloppy seconds of single mother whores lol
Yeah most of the times. In EE a woman with a big butt is seen as undesirable cus it is associated with older women and laziness. Meanwhile Turks go mental when they see a big fat one. So they think they win while they in reality get the leftovers of the society.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, John124, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person

Interesting as they have not much halo outside of EE lol these MENA men.

Last edited:
  • +1
brutal, why, germany is pretty close and the foids go crazy for the negro
Because Turks and Arabs are still white ish and I know EE foids love Terroni looking Italians and not to mention they usually have money if they're in EE.

Because Turks and Arabs are still white ish and I know EE foids love Terroni looking Italians and not to mention they usually have money if they're in EE.
Yea the EE foids go crazy for the tan Arabs and probably some good looking curries and pakis look similar probably can replicate the success. But aren't a lot of turks lighter skinned and Arabs, so is their any halo or just if they have tan

Yea the EE foids go crazy for the tan Arabs and probably some good looking curries and pakis look similar probably can replicate the success. But aren't a lot of turks lighter skinned and Arabs, so is their any halo or just if they have tan
Turks definitely slay EE girls unless they're giga short. Metrosexual city Turks do very well with Ukrainian/Russian girls.

Turks like to tan, Turks and Levantines look nearly identical

IDK about curries, probably don't have the same failo they have in the west but they're objectively worse looking than Arabs and Turks

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Truecel14
Russians seem to preffer Turks. (Materialistic)
While Poles seem to preffer Spaniards (NT social)

Turks definitely slay EE girls unless they're giga short. Metrosexual city Turks do very well with Ukrainian/Russian girls.

Turks like to tan, Turks and Levantines look nearly identical

IDK about curries, probably don't have the same failo they have in the west but they're objectively worse looking than Arabs and Turks
Objectively most are, but referring to the North Indian moggers with the Bollywood look , I feel look similar to the aesthethic Arabs.

iu
iu

Arabs

iu

iu

Curry land has enough phenotypes that its makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Objectively most are, but referring to the North Indian moggers with the Bollywood look , I feel look similar to the aesthethic Arabs.

iu
iu

Arabs

iu

iu

Curry land has enough phenotypes that its makes sense
90% of curries dont look like that, not even pakistan let alone india.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
True, not that common. Also how do latinos that are castizo type not the native looking ones do.

iu

iu

@Pharmaceutic - Would these avg latinos be able to slay in EE europe

and what about these better looking more castizo type ones?

iu

rZ17RcL6_400x400.jpg

most Arab looking mexican, so probably not the best example

COLOMBIAN-1024x576.jpg

columbian dude

@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos - what's ur thoughts bro as u been with many polish and ukranian foids

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
True, not that common. Also how do latinos that are castizo type not the native looking ones do.

iu

iu

iu

rZ17RcL6_400x400.jpg

COLOMBIAN-1024x576.jpg

columbian dude
The first 2 almost certainly wouldn't. They have gypsy type skin complexion, which looks gross to EE

The second 2, I'm not really sure. My guess is they'd struggle a bit but it's just a matter of finding the right social circles. The first one of the second 2 would definitely do quite well, but the second is meh

The last one would do perfectly fine, that's an acceptable look here

The first 2 almost certainly wouldn't. They have gypsy type skin complexion, which looks gross to EE

The second 2, I'm not really sure. My guess is they'd struggle a bit but it's just a matter of finding the right social circles. The first one of the second 2 would definitely do quite well, but the second is meh

The last one would do perfectly fine, that's an acceptable look here
Interesting, thought the tan would halo the 4th dude , he's mexican actor (Wilmer Valderrama)
. Also how is ageism in EE. Is it better, like can some dude whose maybe 27 or 30 get a jb lite like 16 yrs old, and is jb maxxing done by older more rich/high status men or not really a possibility.

Last edited:
  • +1
It's generally true when average white dudes (5'8" - 6'2", blue/green/grey/light brown eyes, non-deformed face, not obese, NW 1-3, makes ~$50-100k/yr) go to just about anywhere but the rich parts of Europe and North America.
alex from PWF is white , 5'11 , blue eyes and he only got 1 like on tinder gold in new delhi after 24 hours

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos - what's ur thoughts bro as u been with many polish and ukranian foids

90%+ of any group on earth is not good looking

For NW south asians / punjabi style this pheno is the majority

A guy like this is standard chadpreet and would do really well in EE
better than he would in US, as curry falio is not as strong out there.

EE women are generally not looking for some gigachad clouted IG type guy compared to western women, and instead tend to have more realistic standards around a good looking successful guy that is actually attainable for them.

I'm sure there are far less Eastern cat ladies or cool aunt types than there are in their western counterparts

iu

For me personally there's a big polish community here in the UK and I've even had a serious LTR with one.

I even know polish girls in UK who only date brown dudes, like all her exes will be brown too JFL

Polish communities tend to be mixed into urban areas with alot of other ethnics and they definitely do date alot of south asian guys, though its the standard story they tend to date taller, more extroverted guys than the average south asian.

Theres a few reasons for this

- South asians tend to be far wealthier and educated so its seen as moving up compared to your average pole who is in low paid work such as manual labour

- They tend to be more family orientated and traditional than anglos so they have a better culture fit with south asians

- A lot of women despise the excessive drinking of their own men and south asians have far lower rates of substance abuse

Basically, they're looking for HQNP guys who are family orientated with good careers and aren't that picky about race.

TLDR: Yes, South Asians will do better in Eastern Europe than they do in Western Europe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, rand anon, NT Master and 3 others
alex from PWF is white , 5'11 , blue eyes and he only got 1 match on tinder gold in new delhi after 24 hours
Match are dif the likes. If he swiped right on 5 profiles then it doesn't really count. Likes are the true test, probably in the hundreds.

Even my brown friend has told me he only likes lighter skinned indian foids, and their is the whole caste system and lighter skinned indians mock darker skinned indians. Brutal colorist culture their.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062
Match are dif the likes. If he swiped right on 5 profiles then it doesn't really count. Likes are the true test, probably in the hundreds.
he didn't swipe , he just let his profile run for 24 hours with tinder gold after changing his location to new delhi
he got only 1 like (only 1 girl right swiped him before he swiped her , she was a LTN roastie)

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and AscensionMan98
he didn't swipe , he just let his profile run for 24 hours with tinder gold after changing his location to new delhi
he got only 1 like (only 1 girl right swiped him before he swiped her , she was a LTN roastie)
interesting.

To be fair tinder is 99.99% men their lol

reason for curry failo in the US ?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Truecel14
90%+ of any group on earth is not good looking

For NW south asians / punjabi style this pheno is the majority

EE women are generally not looking for some gigachad clouted IG type guy compared to western women, and instead tend to have more realistic standards around a good looking successful guy that is actually attainable for them.

I'm sure there are far less Eastern cat ladies or cool aunt types than there are in their western counterparts

iu

For me personally there's a big polish community here in the UK and I've even had a serious LTR with one.

I even know polish girls in UK who only date brown dudes, like all her exes will be brown too JFL

Polish communities tend to be mixed into urban areas with alot of other ethnics and they definitely do date alot of south asian guys, though its the standard story they tend to date taller, more extroverted guys than the average south asian.

Theres a few reasons for this

- South asians tend to be far wealthier and educated so its seen as moving up compared to your average pole who is in low paid work such as manual labour

- They tend to be more family orientated and traditional than anglos so they have a better culture fit with south asians

- A lot of women despise the excessive drinking of their own men and south asians have far lower rates of substance abuse

Basically, they're looking for HQNP guys who are family orientated with good careers and aren't that picky about race.

TLDR: Yes, South Asians will do better in Eastern Europe than they do in Western Europe
EE people in the UK don't represent EE people in their homelands, because the ones that go to the UK are the trashy and/or the Westernized ones. Their value systems are different. Even if South Asians have wealth or attractiveness, they will very rarely be picked for partners because they look like gypsies, and gypsies are highly despised.

Also, the "heavy drinking" thing is a meme imo, I've heard people claim that EE girls say this before. The ones who do are just virtue signaling/playing into Western cultural expectations of what EE inhabitants are like, and they do it because they already like you, and to get on your good side. It's not a real reason for whether they do or don't choose you. It's basically the EE equivalent of Western girls that say they don't date x or y individual because of bigotry or bla bla.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, PrinceLuenLeoncur, spongebob and 1 other person

iu

iu

iu

rZ17RcL6_400x400.jpg

COLOMBIAN-1024x576.jpg

columbian dude
Latinos slay because NT and masculine, but we're really short and the indigenous types are poor truecels.

Caribbean and patagonia region have the most slayerss

lol// from nowhere

they dont slay shit

I've never seen a MENA girl with a EE man in my life.

1. EE men have hotter women
2. EE men are drunkards that aren't Muslim
3. MENA women like DARK looks.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm sure guys of all races have slayed everywhere. But what what's implied by "X slay in Y" is that the average guy from a race without any major failos can go somewhere and become a slayer.

Where is this ACTUALLY true?

Tyronelite+, Changlite+, Chadpreetlite+ will probably do well globally as well. But average ethnics are not getting that same treatment.

JBW = MTN whites get elevated to Chadlite when they travel to non-white countries.
The only part that's legit is the bolded.

Whites going to non-white countries is literally just money game and any first world ethnic can do the same thing

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Both here and on other PSL/incel forums, I have encountered multiple posters who insist that Black men, Indian men, East Asian men, or Middle Eastern men are considered attractive in Eastern Europe and can geomaxx there.
They are basement dwelling ethnic incels fantasizing

• +1
depend on what phenotype you talking about,
if you have incel pheno, there is no race slayability related to you