• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, ALP, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
mental hospitals

• Love it
Reactions: Sens
Make it possible to give multiple answers

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
My advice to youngcels is to put to good use your studies (HS/college) by meeting women because it gets way harder afterwards.

My advice to youngcels is to put to good use your studies (HS/college) by meeting women because it gets way harder afterwards.
any advice for an oldcel other than suicide? :feelsrope:

any advice for an oldcel other than suicide? :feelsrope:
Drinking cyanide.
But seriously if your situation is really bad I suggest going the itsOVER route (assuming you're white): taking loans and not repaying them, then JBWmaxxing in a cheap brown shithole.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
all day i dream about raping highschool girls in my highschool

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
"getting harder" is an understatement it is FLAT OUT IMPOSSIBLE (demographically as well since their are more men 18-25 than women and our country is aging so no one is having kids ) you are fucked basically or FORCED to resort to the wonderful black hole of online dating. I wish instead of school teaching us to not do drugs they would teach us TO LOOK for a girl NOW or it is NEVER,

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
if your situation is really bad I suggest going the itsOVER route (assuming you're white): taking loans and not repaying them, then JBWmaxxing in a cheap brown shithole.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
but also based.

to add. all muh dates in the past came from: school environment, a rare few trhough work, a rare few with bars/clubs, but most dates I got i got through talking with randoms womens in daily life. Sometimes I was quit direct, and sometimes shrough chitchat. Alot of rejections though.
But I see: daily life locations, is not on the list

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and MiroslavBulldosex